Kelly Osbourne is not putting up with any negative comments about her weight from the press.
She recently called out a tabloid for making fat shaming remarks against her.
The star recently shared a screenshot of what appeared to be an email from National Enquirer that asked for her to comment on an upcoming story, which insensitively claimed that she “has put on a tremendous amount of weight” lately.
The alleged email wrote that the former Fashion Police star “has been dealing with stress of her relapse by eating.”
“This is what I have to deal with on a daily basis,” Osbourne wrote in the caption of her post. “Feel free to email Dan and tell him what you think about them fat shaming me.”
She added in a separate post on her Instagram Story, “This has been the hardest year of my life. I was compliantly and utterly broken. I am still putting myself back together again. I am happy. I am healthy. That’s all that should matter.”
Earlier, Osbourne revealed that she had briefly relapsed after four years of sobriety. “Not proud of it, but I am back on track,” she said at the time.
- Kelly Osbourne: 'I Say F*ck Cancel Culture'
- I’m fat-shamed by trolls who say they’d have to buy a ‘bigger bed’ if I was with them – I don’t care, I love my body
- Gemma Collins comforted Strictly's Tilly Ramsay after Steve Allen 'fat-shaming' slur
- 'Hang his head in shame' Lorraine blasts Paul Hollywood for not giving Jurgen handshake
- Lorraine Kelly brands Harry and Meghan's court case 'extremely embarrassing'
- The Talk reaches highest ratings since Sharon Osbourne quit as Natalie Morales ‘SAVES’ struggling daytime show
- 'Need to do something' Lorraine Kelly concerned about weight after going up dress sizes
- Lorraine Kelly rips into Madonna as she slams ‘sleazy’ lingerie snaps 'Doesn't look good'
- Comedian dropped from Covid TV ad over racist tweets about Kelly Rowland and 50 Cent
- Vietnamese love to body shame
- 'Let's swap!' Lorraine Kelly blasts Boris Johnson as she praises Greek PM 'He made sense'
- GBBO star 'humiliated' after nasty fall in public as she calls out 'judgemental' people
- Recruiter forced to tell size 16 jobseeker she was ‘too fat’ for a job after ‘slimy boss feared for showroom stairs’
- Navratilova Calls Megyn An ‘A**hole’ For Slamming Osaka. Megyn Takes Her To Court. | The Daily Wire
- Tragic tale of dolphin Makaiko who ‘was too fat’ for tricks so was left slamming head against tank before dying alone
- The Fat Trap
- The testimony that convicted R. Kelly
- 'Patronising!' Dickie Arbiter hits back at claims Queen should retire from public duties
- Don Lemon Files Legal Complaint Against Megyn Kelly After Inviting His Accuser On To Tell His Story | The Daily Wire
- Gordon Ramsay's bitter 10-year feud with Jamie Oliver sparked by cruel 'pig' remark
Kelly Osbourne slams publication for 'fat shaming' her during 'toughest year' have 458 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.