American actor Jennifer Aniston is very serious about her health and does not let temptations and cravings mess up her diet.
Speaking with InStyle in an earlier interview, the 52-year-old exclusively gave fans a sneak peek into her diet routine. When stressed, Aniston turns to a potato chip.
"A chip. Crunch, crunch, crunch," Aniston spilled.
When inquired if one chip is enoug for her, the Friends alum revealed: "Usually. I'm good at that. I can have one M&M, one chip. I know, that's so annoying. Can you feel my contempt ooze through the screen?"
The actor also ensure to exercise everyday, mostly Pilates. "I need some kind of movement, even if it's just 10 minutes a day on a trampoline," she said.
- Ask Annie: Tired, stressed and past the breaking point
- Morsels: Seeing Michelin stars in OC and Terranea’s healthy eats
- Memphis restaurants: Best restaurants for late-night eats
- Maybe Apple Isn’t in the Market for a Major Studio After All
- What's the right age to quit maths?
- 8 reasons you’re just not losing weight: Best of Molly Kimball
- Engagement photos at Publix a perfect fit for Lakeland couple
- The Return of the Super-Private Club
- Good and Loud
- How dog deaths spoil movies, and the 5 all-time worst
- Opinion: Strong bodies are better than “beach” bodies
- Live Well: Get out of here, summer sun
- Colorado's Zoo Chateau offers yoga with kangaroos
- 14 finalists star in 2019 Staten Island Advance Cookbook
- Inner Peas: What does ‘organic’ really mean? A look into its social, environmental impact
- Unsung Legal Heroes 2019: Paralegal
- Is your diet ruining your chances of getting pregnant?
- Memphis restaurants: What's new in 2019
- Where To Find The 10 Best Frozen Desserts in Greater Phoenix
- Curing Heartbreak One Bite at a Time
Jennifer Aniston only eats 'one chip' when she is stressed have 285 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.