A size-six woman has hit back at trolls who have slammed her relationship with plus-size actor George Keywood, stating that she wants people to “leave their relationship alone”.
Australian-born Sienna Keera, who now lives in the UK with her 27-year-old husband, has been subjected to a torrent of abuse after the couple began posting TikTok videos of them together.
Posting under her real name , she has 487,200 followers, amassing nearly eight million likes.
Having met in 2018, via Instagram, the couple now have a one-year-old son called Oliver.
According to 7 News Australia, she has been responding to the trolls with sarcasm, replying to one comment with: “Yeah it’s all a façade guys, we’re paid actors… that’s not a child [screaming] in the background.”
Sienna told the Daily Mail : “The hate doesn’t get to us.
“We love each other and nothing anyone says will change that.
“Our aim is to encourage people to accept themselves for who they are.
“Thank you to everyone who supports us and sends positive messages our way.”
While George’s exact weight has never been disclosed, his wife insists that he is her “dream man”.
Their videos have taken TikTok by storm, despite the hatred directed towards them.
In one video, Sienna talks about how the couple met.
She said: “We talked on Instagram for like six months and then we basically got together. I moved to the UK from Australia… that’s the short version anyway.”
And George said: “She’s always liked the fatties way long before I came into her sights.
“Just to clear things up, she’s always liked fat boys.
“Unlucky for all you skinny boys you’ve got no chance.”
George’s acting career has seen him win BAFTA and RTS awards for his playing the role of Craig in People Just Do Northing.
He played the same role in the recent film version of the hit television show, People Just Do Nothing: Big In Japan.
He also appeared in Simon Amstell’s Carnage: Swallowing The Past (2017), and Killed By My Debt in 2018.
George also played an extra in the critically acclaimed Aunvahood in 2011.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here .
- Saving a Marriage - Frequently Asked Questions About Saving a Marriage
- Save Your Marriage - How to Deal With a Cheating Spouse to Save Your Marriage
- Relationships - Affairs - What the Person Who is in an Affair Wants You to Believe
- How Did I Get Into This Mess
- God's Views On Divorce And Remarriage - Part 1 Of 2 Parts
- Heroes & Villains in the Quest for Spirituality: 100 Significant Characters of the Hebrew Bible
- Who is Salman Rushdie, A Man Caught Between Two Worlds
- Educating Yourself to Succeed
- Corporate Recreational Mating -- How Prevalent is It? --- A Path to Business Failure
- The It List: HBO's 'Watchmen' series debuts, Angelina Jolie rocks Maleficent’s razor-sharp cheekbones again, 'Pulp Fiction' turns 25 and the best in pop culture the week of October 14, 2019
Influencer accused of 'fake' marriage with obese husband begs trolls to leave her alone have 499 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at December 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.