I’M A Celebrity returns tonight for a one off special revealing off-camera moments from the castle.
The one hour episode will celebrate the most heart-warming and iconic moments in the camp, including highlights from this year’s series with commentary from cast members.
It comes as 2021 finalist Frankie Bridge insisted this year was the hardest ever.
The pop star, 32, was first to leave the castle during Sunday night’s grand final at Gwrych Castle near Abergele in North Wales .
In making the final, she beat her husband, former footballer Wayne Bridge , who took part in the programme in Australia in 2016 and came fifth.
She said her success was made even more impressive due to the show being filmed in freezing Wales.
Frankie pointed to Richard Madeley leaving within days after being rushed to A&E, saying: “Our series came with a lot of twists and turns, and I knew they were going to make it harder because last year they were quite restricted with Covid, but the trials were so layered, which made them harder.
“My snake trial, it was what it was. But when Naughty Boy and I did the karaoke challenge, it wasn’t just drinking the drinks, we also had to be covered in loads of horrible stuff and get really cold.
“The living conditions were really hard so yes, I would say we had it really tough even with Richard having to leave when he was unwell, that was a really big thing for us. Anytime anyone left camp it felt like three people let, not one.
“And then the storm. When we had to leave and come back in and start again… we definitely had everything thrown at us.”
- Batwoman's Nicole Kang Breaks Down Tonight's Big Midseason Finale Moment
- I'm A Celebrity: Nadine Coyle recreates Myleene Klass' iconic jungle shower moment as she strips down to white bikini
- When is the next I’m A Celebrity elimination and who is favourite to leave the jungle next?
- Kate Garraway: see her transformation from ITV News in 1994 to I'm a Celebrity 2019
- I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018 cast rumours revealed
- I’m A Celebrity 2019 latest odds – Who is favourite to win the show?
- Holly Willoughby earned £500k for last year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here as her £23k A DAY presenting fee is revealed
- Christmas Day TV 2019: ITV and BBC to battle it out as full line-ups revealed
- I'm A Celebrity SPOILER: Slime-drenched Nadine Coyle struggles to complete Bushtucker Trial and laments she needs a shower
- I’m A Celeb’s James Haskell reveals tiny jungle portions gave him panic attacks and left him struggling to walk
- When is the I'm A Celebrity Australia 2018 final?
- I’m A Celebrity CATCH UP: Andrew Maxwell booted off as WORST STORM in 20 years hammers jungle
- Celebrity break ups and make ups of 2015: A year in the world of celeb couples
- How does ITV’s The Widow finish? Kate Beckinsale’s dramatic series concludes TONIGHT
- Who is Andrew Maxwell and what is the ex I’m A Celebrity 2019 star’s net worth?
- Who is Joe Pasquale? Comedian and I’m A Celebrity 2004 winner appearing on All Star Monty
- I’m A Celeb’s Jacqueline Jossa faces fresh heartache as model Chloe Ayling reveals she had a threesome with Dan Osborne
- Leaked I’m A Celeb memo ‘reveals what families of contestants are told to write in letters from home’
- These NINE ex Strictly stars just reunited for a special reason – and fans can't believe it
- 'Downton Abbey' returns with new series and new cast member
I’m A Celebrity cast will reunite TONIGHT for special ITV show revealing off-camera moments from the series have 687 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.