I'm A Celeb: Naughty Boy takes part in The Savage Stakeout
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The family favourite secured its lowest tune in rate in 10 years on the opening show, down three million viewers compared to last year. Strictly Come Dancing beat I'm A Celebrity in the ratings war, reeling in 8.1 million viewers on launch night this year.
Despite the disappointing start, I'm a Celeb still has millions of households glued to the telly as trials and camp tensions have started heating up.
So far DJ Naughty Boy has riled up viewers the most with his “temper tantrums” and attacks on fellow campmates.
He has claimed to be a “professional chef” and elbowed his way into cooking for the camp after criticising other celebs' culinary skill set.
On Tuesday night, the country saw him get rowdy over an oxtail with Paralympic gold medalist Kadeena Cox who rebuked his nags with a "whatever".
Twitter user @HelloFromJoe1 said: "The one thing Naughty Boy does is cook. All he does when cooking is complain and start arguments."
Naughty Boy has been chosen by the public to do the next Bushtucker Trial called Savage Stakeout which will involve snakes, rats, and creepy crawlies.
Josh Baldwin tweeted: "I voted him because he's a spoilt brat who cries every time he doesn't get his own way."
Sharon Atkinson said: "He’d better get used to being voted for every trial. Arrogant, wingey, spoilt brat."
He has certainly brought some drama to the camp and social media, but will the public choose to keep him on or give him the boot? Let us know what you predict in the comments section below.
Val Newby tweeted: "I think he's miserable and will be glad when he's voted off."
Viewer Alison Lacey agreed: "Honestly, the sooner he goes the better. Hopefully his time will be done soon, he's very negative and very passive aggressive. Bye naughty boy."
Whilst @thompaulkele said: "Do people who are voting actually want him to leave though? His drama is adding to the entertainment."
Who do you think will take the crown this year? (Image: ITV)
Viewership has dropped since the set has operated from Wales (Image: EXPRESS)
Research conducted by Mediaworks currently ranks Coronation Street star Simon Gregson as the most popular I'm A Celebrity contestant.
The other most popular stars on the show are Radio DJ Snoochie Shy, Emmerdale actor Danny Miller, and French footballer David Ginola.
Olympic gold medalist diver Matty Lee is the least popular according to Mediaworks' Twitter sentiment analysis.
Ex-Strictly judge Arlene Phillips, journalist Louise Minchin, and Naughty Boy are also amongst the least popular.
Who do you think should leave first? Vote now.
Our TV newsletter sends the biggest clashes and jaw-dropping moments straight to your inbox. Receive updates from your favourite TV stars, and never miss a viral moment again by signing up here .
- Size up the competition with scouting reports on all 48 teams at boys state basketball
- “Somebody else” would beat Donald Trump in Texas, but just barely, says UT/TT Poll
- Vote for the Kentucky.com Softball Player of the Week (March 24-30, 2019)
- Poll shows President Trump ties Beto, Biden and Bernie in Texas next year
- VOTE: APP swimming, track, bowling, hockey Players of Year
- Varsity Maine basketball polls: Edward Little boys entrenched at No. 2
- Buffalo News boys basketball polls (Feb. 4)
- Andy Cohen Welcomes Baby Boy: ‘I’m In Love’
- Buffalo News boys basketball polls (Feb. 11)
- Cubans vote on a new constitution as government campaigns hard for approval
- Final AP men’s basketball poll is crowded with ACC teams at the top
- Poll: More Than Half of Americans Say They Definitely Won't Vote for Donald Trump in 2020 Despite Mueller Findings
- Now listen, see: The Metro Times Best of Detroit 2019 poll is now open
- Before we ask who wins in 2020, we need to ask who even gets to vote
- Boys swimming: St. Charles North wins 1st state title
- All-Idaho basketball: The 120 best boys and girls players in Idaho, from 5A to 1A
- High school boys basketball: Tennessee AP statewide rankings
- We need your help to find the 'Best of Detroit' — voting ends March 22
- Buffalo News boys lacrosse poll (April 16)
- Virginians split on governor’s fate amid blackface scandal, poll shows
I'm A Celebrity POLL: Should Naughty Boy be voted out first? have 883 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.