The 40-year-old has certainly ruffled a few feathers during his time in Gwrych Castle not only through his repeated threats to quit the show but also his TV clashes with singer and Loose Woman star Frankie Bridge.
Most recently the music producer was left up in arms after Paralympian Kadeena Cox attempted to help him while cooking the oxtail for the rest of the camp which she had won with the help of former Strictly Come Dancing judge Arlene Phillips.
But outside of the castle, the DJ is best known for his hit singles La La La and Runnin' which is rumoured to be a particular favourite of Prince Harry's .
And to honour the royal couple's wedding back in 2018, Naughty Boy went on to record a special version of Runnin' just two months before the Sussexes tied the knot.
Back in 2018, the music star confessed he would love to DJ at the happy couple's wedding ceremony with Hello Magazine.
He told the publication: "I really want to DJ at Harry's wedding. I haven't been asked yet but I do have a special version of Runnin' for him.
"I found out last year that Runnin' was one of Harry's favourite songs. Harry William and Kate did a little charity thing and they all revealed their favourite songs of mine.
"I think Kate said Heaven, which was the song I did with Emeli Sande and Harry said Runnin'. Then I thought it would be nice if we could do a different version of Runnin' at the wedding."
He gushed over his song being potentially used at the wedding, saying “Imagine if that song was performed at the wedding because that would be amazing”, adding he’d created the piano version already and “needed to make it happen”.
Unfortunately Naughty Boy neither his song made an appearance the lavish 2018 ceremony in Windsor.
But this isn't the first time the Naughty Boy has interacted with royalty as he was given the opportunity to perform with Prince Charles and Camilla at a gala dinner for the British Asian Trust.
At the event Charles spoke of his passion for the success of the Asian community in the UK at the event.
He told guests at the event: "The British Asian community has excelled in almost every area of life, whether it be academia, the arts, media or of course business, and has made a profound and indispensable contribution to the United Kingdom for many decades."
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
- Unwrapping the Beef: Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Maybe-Fake Feud
- Meghan Markle causes Instagram meltdown after she posts heartbreaking message to fans
- Meghan Markle's friend Serena Williams may have accidentally revealed her royal baby's gender
- Did Serena Williams Just Let Slip The Sex Of Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s Baby?
- ROYAL SHOCK: Why Meghan’s father Thomas Markle may ‘NEVER’ meet his grandchild
- Princess Eugenie's Royal Wedding, Reviewed As Part of the TLC Wedding Canon
- This Week in Tabloids: She's Fucking Pregnant!!!
- How Camilla has revamped her public image, royal insiders reveal
- The Jezebel Thirsty 30
- The A.V. Club's 2018 podcast superlatives
- Fall 101: The best things to do, see, hear, taste, buy & experience this season!
- Emmy Dish: Meet Kate Walsh's two new McDreamies
- 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson's the necks big thing
- Newsstand Junkie: Nanny incident rubs Angelina Jolie wrong way
I'm A Celeb's Naughty Boy shares secret link to Meghan Markle and Harry's wedding have 615 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.