This Morning: Josie replaces Holly Willoughby for second time
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Holly Willoughby, 40, is said to have out-earned This Morning co-star Philip Schofield, 59, in the 12 months ending in February 2021. The star is believed to have earned a lot more than her colleague for the first time.
It comes as figures were published by the presenter's company Roxy Media Ltd.
They reportedly show that Holly earned £1,373,694.
The Sun has said that Philip earned £789,542 in the same time period.
Holly runs her media company with husband Dan Baldwin, and it is said she paid upwards of £260,000 in tax.
Holly Willoughby has reportedly earned more than Phillip Schofield for the first time (Image: GETTY)
Holly Willoughby earned upwards of £1.3 million last year (Image: GETTY)
This is in contrast to Philip's own media enterprise, called Fiscal Productions, which reportedly paid slightly less in corporate tax; roughly £150,000.
Philip, unlike Holly however, is believed to have cash reserves of £2.5 million, while his colleague has £1.5 million.
Holly's Roxy Media has reportedly brought in about £5 million in the past three years.
The mother of three is said to earn £32,000 a week with tax deducted.
Holly Willoughby has been presenting This Morning for 12 years (Image: GETTY)
Alongside her presenting jobs, Holly Willoughby has a host of other projects which earn her money (Image: GETTY)
As well as running her own media companies, the busy star of course presents shows such as This Morning and Dancing On Ice, which supplement her earnings.
This is in addition to external projects, such as deals she has with brands like Marks & Spencer and Dunhelm.
Holly also has a lifestyle brand called Wylde Moon.
The TV presenter was born in Brighton on February 10, 1981.
Holly started her career when she was 14-years-old.
As a teenager, she was a model for girls magazines and showed up in the odd television advert.
At 19, she had some small roles on TV.
She got jobs on the CITV programmes S Club TV and S Club 7: Artistic Differences.
Following her small stint on TV, Holly took a break during which she worked as a receptionist while simultaneously working on a showreel.
The TV star grew a fan base of her own and landed her own show with Stephen Mulhern, named Holly & Stephen’s Saturday Showdown.
Holly has been a presenter on This Morning for 11 years, appearing from Monday to Thursday.
In 2017 Holly was said to earn £600,000 for the daytime hit.
Last year, the running time of This Morning was extended by 30 minutes and Holly is said to have had a pay rise of £130,000 as a result.
- This Morning's Phillip Schofield gets leg stuck live on air
- Holly Willoughby SCREAMS as she sets hand on fire
- Holly Willoughby 'BUSTED' for hangover live on This Morning
- Holly Willoughby enjoys rare date night with husband Dan Baldwin
- Holly Willoughby shares 'gorgeous' snap with daughter Belle
- Holly Willoughby shares rare wedding photo for 12th anniversary
- Phillip Schofield takes swipe at woman who lied for NHS nose job
- Holly Willoughby reveals son’s shark prank in holiday photo
- Holly Willoughby has her say over Jeremy Kyle ITV show axe
- Holly Willoughby in hysterics after 'rude gadget' guess
- Phillip Schofield attempts to move on from Amanda Holden drama
- Holly Willoughby shares adorable throwback with sister Kelly
- Phillip Schofield slams Amanda Holden feud claims as ‘hurtful'
- Phillip Schofield shares touching thoughts on Holly Willoughby
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield cuddle up on luxury break
- Billie Faiers hits out at 'rude' Phillip Schofield
- Spiteful reason Katie Price 'secretly hates' Holly Willoughby
- Holly Willoughby almost sprayed by a skunk live on air
- Phillip Schofield will take Amanda Holden claims ‘on the chin’
- Holly Willoughby posts stunning swimsuit snap from luxury break
Holly Willoughby out-earns This Morning co-host Phillip Schofield for FIRST time have 818 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.