Queen walks with Donald Trump past guards in 2018
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Ex-POTUS Donald Trump , 75, will confirm he is “not a fan” of Meghan Markle , 40, when talking about the Duchess and her husband Prince Harry , 37, during his interview with Nigel Farage , 57, on GB News. The 45th US President will join the ex- UKIP and Brexit Party leader for a "world exclusive" 30-minute conversation in Florida.
Taking to social media, Mr Farage said: “I’m in Florida to interview Donald Trump, it will broadcast at 7pm tomorrow – only on GB News.”
He added: “Nothing is off limits.
“You don’t want to miss this one!”
In a clip released on GB News's Twitter account, Mr Trump confessed he has not been a fan of the Duchess of Sussex since "day one".
The ex-POTUS added: "I think she's very disrespectful to the Queen, who we just spoke about, who's such a great woman, who's such a great person, who's such a historic person.
Trump set to blast Meghan and Harry in rare Farage interview – ‘Nothing is off limits’ (Image: GB News)
Meghan Markle (left) and Prince Harry (right) (Image: Getty)
"I think she's very disrespectful to the Royal Family but maybe most importantly to the Queen."
"I think Harry has been used horribly and I think he will regret it," the businessman-turned-politician said.
"I think it's ruined his relationship with his family and it hurts the Queen."
There has been no love lost between the former 'Suits' star and ex-President in recent years.
Donald Trump (left) and Nigel Farage (right) on stage in Arizona on the 2020 US Election campaign (Image: Getty)
Ms Markle labelled Mr Trump "divisive" and "misogynistic" in the 2016 election.
She then implored US voters to "reject hate speech" when Americans went to the polls yet again four years later.
But the 45th President has also said the Duchess of Sussex is "nasty" and suggested he would be more likely to run in 2024 if Mrs Markle threw her hat into the ring.
He told Fox News earlier this year: "I hope that happens because if that happened then I think I'd have an even stronger feeling towards running."
There has been growing speculation, even from Ms Markle’s half-brother Thomas Jr, that the 40-year-old could enter the race for the White House.
DON’T MISS: Queen ‘can’t stand’ Kate and William's habit with royal children [LIVE] Royal Family LIVE: Kate and William hit with ‘lose-lose situation’ [REVEALED ] Prince William steps out after BBC row to welcome refugees [INSIGHT]
The Duke and Duchess of Susssex (Image: Getty)
Nigel Farage (left) and Donald Trump (right) on stage at a 'Make America Great Again' rally in 2016 (Image: Getty)
However, reports suggest a 211-year-old constitutional amendment could be revived to derail the Duchess’ bid.
The ex-MEP and former President also discussed climate change, Boris Johnson, Capitol Hill and whether Mr Trump will enter the race for the White House in 2024.
'Farage: The Trump Interview' will air on GB News on December 1 at 7pm.
- Donald Trump blasts NFL anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a bitch off the field'
- Here is the full text of Hillary Clinton's devastating speech about Donald Trump's racism
- My Interview With Donald Trump’s New Favorite British Xenophobe
- How a dead WWII-era philosopher understands Donald Trump better than anyone on CNN
- News Overload Is Perfect for Donald Trump
- Here's a running list of Republicans who are opposing Donald Trump
- Russia’s Luring of Donald Trump Jr. Sounds Familiar
- Donald Trump's stock answer to questions about Israel is so stupid, and so perfectly Trump
- Donald Trump Has Always Been a Disloyal Thot
- Here's what 29 'Saturday Night Live' alums have to say about Donald Trump
- Military's top officer says he CANNOT confirm Donald Trump's account of al-Baghdadi 'whimpering' before he died, saying president must have spoken to soldiers directly - but says Pentagon WILL release footage of raid
- Donald Trump Jr. and Florida Governor Candidate Hang Out with Disgraced Ex-Lawmaker
- Donald Trump thinks he might have supported Japanese internment camps during WWII
- 11 Reasons Why Donald Trump's Latest Interview Makes Me Want to Jump in Front of a Bus
- 5 things Donald Trump could learn from Loki, the god of chaos, about running for president
- Meet the Muslims who are supporting Donald Trump
- This young latina insists poetry can counter Donald Trump’s xenophobia
- Donald Trump denies mocking 'New York Times' reporter's disability
- Donald Trump Says He’ll Win the Black Vote, but How? Where Trump Stands on the Issues
- More than one-third of House Democrats boycott Donald Trump's inauguration
Donald Trump to blast Meghan and Harry in new Nigel Farage interview 'Nothing off limits' have 967 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.