Donald Trump says the Queen is ‘an incredible woman’
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The former US resident , 75, appeared on GB News for an interview with the UK politician-turned-broadcaster, 57, on Wednesday night. The 45th president of the US spoke about many topical issues from his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, south Florida, including his meeting with Prince Charles, 73.
Mr Farage asked the former president whether he was bored during the meeting after discussing other Royal Family members.
However, Mr Trump denied the claims he was disinterested in meeting the future King.
He said: "No, I wasn’t bored.
"I like Charles. He’s an environmentalist.
Mr Trump denied the claims he was disinterested in meeting the future King (Image: Getty)
The 45th president of the US spoke about many topical issues from his Florida resort (Image: Getty)
"He talked about the environment most of the meeting, which was fine.
"I understood that was the purpose of the meeting.
"He was telling me his views – I was not bored at all."
Mr Trump confirmed again: "No, I think Charles is a wonderful person."
DON’T MISS Meghan's lobbying ramps up – Top aide working 'behind the scenes' [REVEAL] How Christmas differs at Windsor Castle – ‘way more festive’ [UPDATE] Prince Harry issues urgent plea close to Princess Diana’s heart [INSIGHT]
The pair met in 2019 when Trump arrived in the UK for a state visit (Image: Getty)
The pair met in 2019 when Trump arrived in the UK for a state visit in the summer and again in December when Trump and the first lady flew to London for a NATO summit.
Despite holding different positions over the issue of the environment, a Clarence House spokesman told CNN at the time Donald Trump and the Prince of Wales have developed a "good working relationship" since the visit.
Mr Farage also brought the Sussexes into the conversation, but the former president was not as keen on the couple as he was Charles.
He told the broadcaster of Meghan Markle: "Not a fan of hers. I wasn’t from day one."
However, he didn’t hold such reservations for the monarch who he met during the same visit.
He told Mr Farage: "She’s a fantastic woman.
"And we had a great time together and an evening the likes of which you rarely would see.
"She was laughing and smiling, we got along great.
"We talked the whole night. She is a great, wonderful woman."
- Donald Trump DENIES all responsibility for MAGA riot saying speech to mob was 'totally appropriate' and accuses Democrats of 'causing tremendous danger' by impeaching him
- The bounder who taught Prince Charles the art of seduction: He was the polo-playing Casanova who captivated Christina Onassis and secretly wed a peer's daughter. As Luis Basualdo dies at 75, RICHARD KAY looks back at his colourful life
- We three future kings: Prince Charles, William and George are joined by Kate Middleton and Charlotte as they arrive at Sandringham church service on Christmas Day
- Donald Trump wants Queen to grant 1,000-year lease on US ambassador's Regent's Park mansion with sprawling 12-acre garden as part of trade deal
- Donald Trump's impeachment trial is set to begin February 9 after Joe Biden backs DELAYING it saying 'the more time we have to get up and running the better'
- Lil Wayne is pardoned by Donald Trump: Rapper who faced 10 years in prison on firearms charge is given clemency after praising the president during 2020 election campaign
- Donald Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, launching trial
- The Lincoln Project Labels Donald Trump a 'Weakling' with 'Blood on His Hands' in New Ad
- Emma Thompson recalls moment she turned down date with Donald Trump
- Citizen Trump: What will Donald Trump do after White House? President's next steps explained
- Trump pardons Manafort, Stone and Charles Kushner in latest round
- Guess Who? This Bollywood Actress Is Donald Trump's Favourite
- Donald Trump boasts he is at 'zero risk' of removal by the 25th Amendment then claims it will be used against Joe Biden as he signs his border wall in bid to highlight his 'legacy' - after accepting NO blame for MAGA riot
- Donald Trump plans to hold unprecedented military 'farewell event' with a 21-gun salute, color guard and martial music when he boards Air Force One for Mar-a-Lago on morning of Biden's inauguration
- AMANDA PLATELL: Donald Trump's graceless departure revealed his true colours
- Trump denies report he called US service members buried in France 'losers,' 'suckers'
- Joe Biden inauguration ends Donald Trump era – live updates
- Donald Trump Faces Possible Expulsion From SAG-AFTRA As Union’s Board Sets Special Session
- US Capitol attack: Four dead after Donald Trump supporters in violent 'coup attempt'
- 'He can finish what he set out to do': Tiger King's Carole Baskin is 'relieved' former US President Donald Trump didn't pardon nemesis Joe Exotic... but she STILL fears for her safety
Donald Trump denies being 'bored' during meeting with Prince Charles - 'Not at all!' have 939 words, post on www.express.co.uk at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.