Chrissy Teigen recently shed some light on her excitement over getting to make "stupid mistakes" while maintaining her sobriety.
The cookbook author got candid about it all while speaking to People magazine.
There she was quoted saying, “I think the thing that makes me happy is realising that I’ll still say stupid things and act and make stupid mistakes, even sober."
"I used to make crucial Thanksgiving errors, maybe one or two, and I still made a really bad one this year. But I actually caught it, and that’s something drunk Chrissy would never have done. I caught it before it went out and I was like, ‘Wow, I am so sober.’ ”
She also went on to add, “It feels like a little kid, right? You don’t want to keep talking about it, and sometimes I’m like, ‘Oh my God, am I talking about it too much?’"
"It is weird to go through these milestones of, ‘Oh my God, this is the first time that I’ve woken up after a birthday and I remember everything, I feel great’.”
- 5 times Chrissy Teigen had the perfect response to mum-shamers
- 'I'm sober two years now and I want to play again'
- Mistakes need to stop
- A mentalist’s guide to being happy
- What Klopp told Adrian after mistake in win over Southampton
- Salah is 'happy at Liverpool'; less so with the Egyptian FA
- Pochettino is feeling vulnerable after early closure of window
- Pochettino rubbishes 'stupid' Tottenham exit rumours
- Big Spurs mistake Reds avoided & why transfer call is justified
- Why extravagant things don’t have to feel expensive
- Neave twins make up ground with good race pace at Thruxton
- Can decluttering your house really make you happier?
- “It’s not the S-400; it is the F-35, stupid!”
- Stokes and England happy to move on from Cameroon clash
- Greg James ‘so happy’ as Radio 1 Breakfast Show gains listeners
- Khloe Kardashian speaks out on Tristan Thompson's 'mistakes'
- City's transfer market mistake proves costlier by the season
- Billie Eilish: I didn’t think I would make it to 17
- Cotter happy at City’s chance to give quick response
- Everton's American mistake & how to rectify US disillusionment
Chrissy Teigen feels ‘happy’ making ‘stupid but sober mistakes’ have 356 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.