NOT feeling festive yet? Christmas jumpers can save you! They’re as essential to Christmas celebrations as presents, bauble-decorated trees and spending Boxing Day with a hangover eating leftovers are.
Whether you’re having a competition at work for the most ridiculous gem, or looking for one to spruce up your Christmas card photoshoot, we’ve rounded up the best Christmas jumpers for men around this year.
There are a wide range of Chrimbo gems to choose from this year.
You can go over the top with a garish but hilarious Christmas jumper covered in baubles and flashing lights, or go stylish with an artistic one to wear with jeans for that long list of festive get-togethers.
We’ve found the best men’s Christmas jumpers in stores now. Just remember, whatever style you decide on: it’s all about attitude and embracing the cheesiness!
ASVP Shop’s 3D Christmas Jumper
- (AD) ASVP Shop’s Christmas Jumper 3D Adults, from £21.99 from Amazon – buy here
C’mon, we all know there’s a certain appeal to being that guy, you know, the one with the attention-seeking Christmas jumper.
And we’ve got just the jumper for you: this ASVP Shop buy from Amazon is complete with multicoloured 3D baubles.
You’ll look like a knitted Christmas tree, sharing the festive spirit with everyone you meet!
Belovecol’s Unisex LED Light Up Christmas Jumper
- (AD) Belovecol Unisex LED Light Up Christmas Jumper, £35.98 from Amazon, available in November – buy here
Wearing this knitted jumper from Belovecol, you’ll physically light up every room this Christmas.
Decorated in ‘Llama’ text and a fair isle-style Llama pattern, this cheerful design is embellished with multicoloured detachable LED lights that you can switch on when you please.
There’s always room for a tacky light-up jumper at the work Christmas do—and even over Zoom, this one will stand out!
ASOS DESIGN knitted reverse fairilse roll neck jumper in multicolour design
- ASOS DESIGN knitted reverse fairilse roll neck jumper in multicolour design, £32 from Asos – buy here
This Christmas jumper just makes us want to cosy up by a stocking-decorated fireplace with a warm cup of mulled wine.
It’s far from garish like most designs you see around, channeling vintage festive vibes with a cream, yellow, red and green fair isle knit.
Wear yours with red or dark green trousers to walk around your local Christmas market. The Insta-pics will pop off.
Rudolph Rocks Motif LED Light Up Novelty Christmas Jumper
- Rudolph Rocks Motif LED Light Up Novelty Christmas Jumper, now £29.99 from Tokyo Laundry – buy here
Want to go all out this year? The Rudolphe Rocks Motif LED Light Up Novelty Christmas Jumper is a sight for sore eyes… in a good way.
For less than £30, it features a rockin’ and rollin’ Rudolphe playing an electric guitar, because why not?
The stars literally twinkle as it’s kitted out with LED lights too. Love it.
Boohooman Reindeer Santa Hat Christmas Jumper
- Reindeer Santa Hat Christmas Jumper, £25 from BoohooMan – buy here
What’s a Rudolphe jumper without a 3D red nose bobble?
BoohooMan’s Reindeer Santa Hat Christmas Jumper is one of those classics that’ll have everyone smiling when they greet you.
After all, Christmas jumpers are made for spreading festive cheer.
Next Charcoal Grey/Navy Fairisle Pattern Zip Neck Jumper
- Charcoal Grey/Navy Fairisle Pattern Zip Neck Jumper, £36 from Next – buy here
If you’re more of a ‘traditional and lowkey’ than ‘novelty’ type of Christmas jumper wearer, then a fair isle knit is the style for you.
This Next version features a cool zip neck to keep you warm, and is knitted from a snug wool-blend.
Pair it with a woolly hat for a stylishly cosy look for festive shopping and long walks.
Peacocks Navy Santa Target Christmas Jumper
- Mens Navy Santa Target Christmas Jumper, £25 from Peacocks – buy here
Now, Peacocks have got really creative with their Christmas Jumper. Ever seen a Santa beard target getting snow-balled? We don’t think so.
In a soft navy knit, this vibrant design is fun whilst looking festive as ever.
Warning: it might attract actual snowballs to be thrown.
8ball ‘Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal’ Navy Christmas Jumper
- ‘Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal’ Christmas Jumper, £32.99 from 8ball – buy here
When it comes to classic Christmas movie quotes, Home Alone’s ‘Merry Christmas ya filthy animal’ is undoubtedly one of the most loved and recognised.
It’s therefore imperative you pay homage to it with this red relaxed fit (also available in green) crew neck jumper emblazoned with said iconic line. It would be rude not to really, wouldn’t it?
Christmas Wallace & Gromit Blue Jumper
- Christmas Wallace & Gromit Blue Jumper, £20 from Tu at Sainsburys – buy here
Christmas is for cheese, and you know who loves cheese… Wallace and Gromit.
Tu at Sainsburys’ jumper dedicated to the nostalgic cartoon characters is one of our favourites around.
Time to have a cracking Christmas.
MC2 St Barth Ca$hmere Only Jumper
- MC2 St Barth Ca$hmere Only Jumper, £150 from Farfetch – buy here
Who said Christmas jumpers couldn’t be cool? MC2 St Barth’s ‘ca$hmere only’ design goes against the grain.
Grab your mulled wine and toast to Uncle Scrooge , with some tartan trousers and a Santa hat, obviously.
It’s a quirky take on Christmas jumpers, ticking every box for parties and lazy days alike.
Personalised Me & My Dog Christmas Jumper
- Personalised Me & My Dog Jumper by Solesmith, £36 – buy here
Dog’s are man’s best friend right? So why not dedicate a Christmas jumper to your friendship.
This personalised ‘Me & My Dog’ jumper by Solesmith is the ideal gift for dog-lovers, or just for showing your dog how much you love them.
It’s a fun conversation-starter at parties, and will probably win you a Christmas jumper contest out of pure cuteness.
Threadbare Christmas Knit Buddy Elf Hooded Jumper
- Threadbare Xmas Knit Buddy Elf Hooded Jumper , from £18.97 on Amazon – buy here
At under £25, this Elf design from Threadbare is the right mix of amusing and comfortable: it’s hooded for your benefit, and also has a silly design to entertain everyone else.
Manchester label Threadbare is known for its well-cut, well-designed festive jumpers.
From the graphic belt and candy cane graphic to the pom-pom on the hood, this one’s sure to spread some festive joy this winter.
The Christmas Jumper Shop Festive AF
- Festive AF Christmas Jumper, £28 from The Christmas Jumper Shop – buy here
For the lovers of naughty Christmas jumpers, this “Festive AF’ jumper from the Christmas Jumper shop may just be the ticket to get you into the festive mood, while simultaneously suggesting you’re too cool for Christmas (but we know that’s impossible).
If naughty jumpers with a festive twist were not enough to convince you, the Christmas Jumper Shop donates money from the sale of every item to CentrePoint – a charity for young homeless people in the UK. All of the products are made with high quality materials giving them a premium feel, they are vegan friendly and ethically made.
When’s Christmas Jumper Day in the UK?
This year, Christmas Jumper Day falls on December 10.
It’s a fundraising initiative from Save the Children , where adults and children alike are encouraged to adorn their best Christmas jumper and donate to the charity.
We’ve designed Sun Selects to help you to find the best products that won’t break the bank.
Want to be cosy this winter? Have a look at our selection of the best winter duvets.
Enjoyed our roundup of the best Christmas jumpers for men? Check out our round up of the best trench coats for men.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
- 13 Best Beach Camping Spots
- 13 Best Thai Restaurants in Greater Phoenix
- 13 Best Things to Do in Los Angeles This Week
- The 13 best places to travel alone
- 13 Best Bottles of Wine to Celebrate National Rosé Day
- Where to celebrate Christmas in July in Philly this weekend
- Boyz II Men • soul, R&B • En Vogue • pop, '90s
- The best things we ate and drank at the NYS Fair
- The best candles and where to buy them
- The best 101: Meet Alabama’s best HS athletes from 2018-19
- The Latest: US wins men's 4x100, Jamaica takes women's gold
- The Best Things to Do in St. Louis This Week, May 31 to June 4
- Report: Rockets to play Warriors on Christmas Day
- Medina man charged in break-in at Christmas museum Castle Noel
- First Christmas in July happening Saturday in Artesia
- Who is competing in the 2021 World Games in Birmingham?
- Stocks surge as Christmas spared tariff price hikes
- Police: Man who stole Christmas gifts for needy caught
- Men’s crew travels to San Fran for IRA Championships
- Shaping Cleveland’s agenda: Glenville resident looks to organize citizens to develop issues platform for 2021 candidates
13 best Christmas jumpers for men in 2021 have 1546 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.