Three Mobile £100 cashback offer available with iPhones and Samsung Galaxy handsets (Image: THREE • APPLE • SAMSUNG • GETTY)
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Three Mobile is giving EE, Vodafone and O2 customers a very enticing reason to switch sides. The mobile network is offering a £100 reward, plus six month of half-price line rental to anyone who moves from their network over to Three. This offer is available on a number of popular Samsung Galaxy handsets and iPhones , but these deals won’t be around forever.
Three Mobile is running a great deal on Apple iPhone handsets. If you’re with a rival provider, Three will give you a £100 cashback reward plus half price line rental for six months across the entire iPhone 13 range when you choose the Unlimited data plan. This deal is also available on select iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 handsets
Three Mobile is also running the same offer for the vast majority of Samsung Galaxy devices. Handsets where this cashback and half price line rental offer is eligible include the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold3, the Galaxy S21 range and the Galaxy S20 FE 5G
If you’ve already got a handset you’re happy with, but are looking for a new SIM-only deal, then you can still make a big saving by switching to Three. If you move to the mobile provider’s Unlimited plan you’ll be rewarded with a £50 gift card plus half price line rental for six months. This reduces the cost from £20 to £10 per month
Three has confirmed its £100 reward scheme will end on December 12. Of course, with that deadline falling so close to Christmas, you may forget about it entirely (with all the present shopping you have to do) and risk missing out on the saving!
Three is running the offer on a wide variety of phones, including the recently released iPhone 13 range as well as Samsung devices such as the Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy S21 line-up.
Besides Apple and Samsung, Three is also running this offer on other handsets like the recently released Google Pixel 6, the OPPO Find X3 5G, Xiaomi 11T Pro and OnePlus 9 Pro 5G.
Here are links to some of these deals on the Three Mobile website…
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max • £38 for six months, £89 upfront cost GET THE DEAL HERE
Apple iPhone 13 • £31 for six months, £49 upfront cost GET THE DEAL HERE
Apple iPhone 13 mini • £28 for six months, £29 upfront cost GET THE DEAL HERE
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G • £21.50 for six months, £29 upfront cost GET THE DEAL HERE
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G • £28 for six months, £49 upfront cost GET THE DEAL HERE
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G • £51 for six months, £99 upfront cost GET THE DEAL HERE
Samsung unveil the Galaxy S21 Ultra
Speaking about the limited-time deal, Three explains online: “Get a £100 gift card when you switch to Three. Purchase any device on a 24m unlimited plan with 6 months half price and get a £100 gift card when you switch to Three. Just send us your PAC code within 14 days of purchase.
“Choose between a £100 Amazon gift voucher or a £100 pre-paid Mastercard. Offer ends 12 December. Voucher will arrive 45 days after purchase.”
If you’re nearing the end of your SIM-only deal, then you can still take advantage of a similar offer that Three is running. If you switch over from a rival provider to Three’s 24 month unlimited data package you’ll get six months half price plus a free gift card, but this time around it’s worth £50 not £100.
- The best iPhone 11 deals right now
- Apple users counting days for upgrading their iPhones with the latest iPhone 5S
- Best iPhone 11 deals as prices and offers start rolling in
- iPhone 4s Deals - Superb Blend Of Style And Functionality
- T-Mobile-Sprint deal to soon get FCC approval: What you need to know
- Apple iPhone 6 - High-End Luxury Device With Forward Thinking
- Now is the best time to buy a new iPhone, Galaxy S9, Note 9, Pixel 3
- Apple Pay vs. Google Pay vs. Samsung Pay: Mobile payments compared
- Woman who bought a £1.50 bus fare with her iPhone is hit with £476 fine and a criminal record after her battery died and she couldn't prove to ticket inspector that she had already paid
- Monday's Best Deals: Kate Spade, Fire TV Sticks, Halloween Candy, And More
- Will the UK meet Michel Barnier's midnight Brexit deal deadline? And what will happen if no agreement has been hammered out before a crunch EU summit starts on Thursday?
- Apple TV app 2019: Everything to know about channels, downloads, iTunes and Samsung TVs
- Best smartphone 2019: iPhone, OnePlus, Samsung and Huawei compared and ranked
- Samsung's New Galaxy Buds Almost Give AirPods a Run for Their Money
- How Samsung’s Galaxy Fold shifts the smartphone paradigm
- iPhone 11 review: an iPhone XR with a better camera
- Best true wireless earbuds 2019: AirPods, Samsung, Jabra, Beats and Anker compared and ranked
- Mobile Phone Deals Your Way to Latest Smart phones
- Apple's iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max top Consumer Reports’ smartphone ranking ahead of rivals Samsung and Google for the first time thanks to improved cameras, processors and battery life
- Should you buy… the iPhone 11 Pro Max?
Three will pay YOU £100 to switch, but its latest iPhone and Samsung deals end soon have 1009 words, post on www.express.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.