Black Friday is the time of year when some of the best deals are released by retailers, and streaming services have decided to join in too.
From Amazon Prime Video to Disney+, there are several content platforms that have released special discounts for the day.
Here, Newsweek explains what deals are available and how you can apply for them.
Disney+ have a deal that will give users 6-months free this Black Friday.
The deal is through Amazon Music Unlimited, who are letting newly registered users get Disney+ for free for 6 months when they sign up for the service.
Amazon Music Limited’s subscription is $7.99 for Prime members, and those who are not Prime members can subscribe for $9.99.
Those with a Prime student membership can sign up for Amazon Music Limited for $0.99 a month, which will also give them free access to Disney+.
If you cancel your subscription with Amazon Music Limited during the first 6 months then you will also forfeit the free access to Disney+.
Another great Disney+ Black Friday deal is with Hulu . If users sign up for Hulu’s $0.99-a-month subscription they will also be able to pre-pay for a year of Disney+ for $79.99, and both subscriptions equate to $7.65 a month.
Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video might not be offering discounts on its own subscription this Black Friday, however members can save on multiple channel subscriptions.
Until November 29, Prime users will be able to add up to 16 channels to their account for just $0.99 each for two months.
This discount applies to A&E Crime Central; AllBlk; AMC+; Britbox; Discovery+ Ad-Supported; EPIX; Lifetime Movie Club; Motortrend; Noggin; Paramount+ Premium; PBS Documentaries; PBS Kids; Ryan and Friends Plus; Showtime; STARZ; and UP Faith & Family.
If you are a new member to Prime Video you can also access this deal during your 30-day free trial.
As well as their Disney+ deal, Hulu are offering new members access for $0.99 per month — instead of the usual $6.99 — for a whole year.
AMC+ have multiple deals through Amazon Prime Video channels, including the aforementioned $0.99 for two months access.
But those wishing to have AMC+ for longer can also pay for the subscription service for a full year at the reduced cost of $1.99 a month via Amazon.
Just for Black Friday, Paramount+ are offering members who sign up by Monday, November 29 the chance to get it free for one month.
Users can make use of this offer by using the code PEAKSALE.
As well as the $0.99 Amazon Prime Video deal, Showtime have another deal for Black Friday that lets new users get access to the service at a reduced price.
New users can register for a one-month free trial, and then they will pay $3.99 per month for four months before reverting back to $10.99-a-month.
Those who buy Roku will be able to get one month free of HBO Max if they activate the service before January 14, 2022.
The deal will be visible when users sign up to Roku, however it is only available for new subscribers to HBO Max.
Those looking for Apple TV+ deals are in luck because there are a few offers available on Black Friday.
If you purchases either an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD you’ll be given 3-months of Apple TV+ with it, and also a $50 gift card.
- Black Widow To Debut on Disney+ and in Theaters | Digital Trends
- Hilton's latest sale includes deals on over 500 hotels with prices from £52 a night
- Disney+ For Free: Can You Get A Free Trial With Disney+?
- Disney+ Day Brings Surprise Films to Theaters for $5 Each | Digital Trends
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- How to watch The Book of Boba Fett online - here's where to stream the Star Wars show for less
- Amazon Deal: Check Out This Offer On Apple AirPods, Steal The Deal For Less Than 10,000
- Amazon Sale: Great Discount Offers On Furniture And Mattress: Get Up To 70% Off
- Best Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 cases 2022
- Shoot Your Shot With the Best Digital Cameras
- Apple Reveals App Store's Best Apps, Games of 2020, Announces Podcasts, Books of the Year
- The best Windows apps for 2022 | Digital Trends
- Best TV shows of 2021: Yellowjackets, Station Eleven and Arcane
- These Are the Best Wireless Routers for 2022 | Digital Trends
- Andy Murray vs Taro Daniel live stream: How to watch Australian Open tennis online
- Best Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 cases 2022
- Deal alert: Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro is $200 off, in stock right now
- Best keyboards for Chromebooks and Chromeboxes 2022
- 'The savings are incredible': Save £1,000 on groceries a year buying out of date products
- Use BT broadband, EE, Vodafone, Plusnet? You could be forced to pay £120 MORE this year
The Best Black Friday Streaming Deals and Discounts on Disney+, Amazon and More have 769 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.