BLACK Friday 2021 is only a week away, and you can be sure that there’ll be lots of tablet deals to look through.
You can expect price drops across tablets ranging from budget options to high-end devices, from the likes of Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Huawei and Lenovo.
* We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Check out Amazon’s tablet deals here
Whether you’re looking for a tablet for streaming, browsing or e-reading, we’re confident that you’ll find one that’s right for you in this year’s Black Friday sales – and one that’s cheaper than usual.
Tablets come in a range of sizes, capabilities and prices – you can find good-quality examples for as little as £50 or for over £1,000.
How much cash you’re willing to put aside is completely up to you, but if you do your browsing during the Black Friday period, you’re likely to end up saving a tidy sum of money.
But with so many retailers and sales to scour, searching for deals – and genuinely good deals for that matter – can be an exhausting experience.
Luckily, when Black Friday comes around, we’ll be listing all the very best tablet deals right here – so bookmark this page if you want to save yourself the hard work.
If you’re on the hunt for an Apple tablet, head to our iPad Black Friday deals page.
For more savings across tech products and plenty more besides, check out the Sun voucher codes .
The best Black Friday tablet deals
The best tablet deals out there right now come courtesy of a handful of retailers – we’ve listed the best discounts and price drops below.
We’ll keep updating this page with more deals as soon as they’re out, so be sure to check back.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 32GB: £200 (save £14) – buy here
- 2020 Apple iPad Air 10.9-inch, 64GB, £556 (save £23) – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, 32GB, £119 (save £30) – buy here
- Amazon Kids Tablets 7-inch HD, 16GB, £66.99 (save £13) – buy here
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6-inch 32GB, £79.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Apple 11-inch iPad Pro (2020), 512 GB, £799.97 – buy here
- Huawei MatePad T10 9.7-inch, 32 GB, £99.99 – buy here
- Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab 10.1-inch, £199 – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G 12.4-inch 64GB, £519 (save £70) – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 32GB Lite, £149 (save £30) – buy here
- Huawei MatePad Pro LTE, £399.99 (save £150) – buy here
More Laptop and Tablet Deals
When will the best Black Friday tablet deals start in 2021?
Although Black Friday always falls on the final Friday of November, it’s anything but a one-day sale?
Over the years, it’s turn into a far bigger sales event, and each year it seems to grow longer.
You can expect to start seeing all the best tablet deals start to appear at the beginning of the week of Black Friday, and perhaps even the week before that.
If you’re hunting for an incredible tablet with an incredible price drop to match, our advice is to bookmark this page and to check in again around the mid-November mark.
What are the best tablets to buy in 2021?
There’s a stunning range of tablets to pick from in today’s market, with varying screen sizes, capabilities and price points to choose from.
Featuring sumptuous touchscreen displays, these sit at the very cutting edge of what’s available in tablet tech, and they’re everything you’d expect from an industry-leading brand like Apple.
But they come in at some hefty prices, especially if you want extra internal storage – and if we’re being honest, we don’t know if they’re necessary for anyone who just wants a tablet for internet browing, streaming or keeping the kids entertained.
If you’re on a tighter budget, we’d point you towards Amazon’s fabulous line of Fire tablets, which are way more affordable.
The top-of-the-line Fire HD 10 Plus, for example, is exceptionally cheaper – especially as it’s currently on sale for £129.99 .
This is the sort of device that will satisfy most people if their needs most extend to Netflix binging and social-media scrolling.
Devices like the Fire HD 8 Kids tablet – which come with content locking and limited screen time – are, of course, perfect for children.
This device is also on sale for £84.99 , and there are cheaper alternatives available – we don’t have to tell you they will be very, very popular as Christmas pressies.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Should I wait until Black Friday to buy a tablet?
If you’re after a high-end option from the likes of Samsung and Apple, we would say yes: hold off until late November comes around.
That’s when we’ll likely see the biggest price drops (although with Apple products, these probably won’t be that substantial).
Amazon’s current device sale is certainly offering some impressive savings – but it’s not impossible they’ll be bettered by the time Black Friday comes around.
Ultimately, deal-hunting at this time of the year is a bit of a gamble. If you like the prices being offered and you want to tick off a few items on your Christmas shopping list, we suggest you strike now.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year, Black Friday is happening on November 26.
That’s the day immediately after U.S. Thanksgiving, just like every year – Black Friday being an American export.
While it’s been going strong in the States since the Sixties, it’s only grown in popularity in the last decade or so in the UK.
Now, though, it’s a permanent fixture in the calendar, and it’s when you’ll find the very best discounts – so best get the 26th in your diary!
Who will have the best tablet deals this Black Friday?
You’ll find the strongest discounts on tablets and devices from a relatively small number of retailers.
We’ve listed them below:
- Amazon – shop for tablets here
- AO – shop for tablets here
- Argos – shop for tablets here
- Currys – shop for tablets here
- John Lewis – shop for tablets here
- Very – shop for tablets here
But you should also head to brand websites during Black Friday, to see if the manufacturers themselves are offering any stand-out tablet deals.
- Apple – shop for tablets here
- Samsung – shop for tablets here
- Huawei – shop for tablets here
- Lenovo – shop for tablets here
What tablet deals were there in Black Friday last year?
Last we saw an impressive run of price drops across tablets from all the leading manufacturers, and from a number of major retailers.
At Amazon, the 2020 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro was reduced from £1,069 to £990.20 (it’s currently £916.98).
Down at the other end of the price spectrum, the Kindle Kids was reduced by Amazon from £99.99 to £59.99 (it’s £74.99 right now).
John Lewis, meanwhile, knocked £50 off the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite , bringing it down from £349 to £299 (currently £329).
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday always happens after the weekend that immediately follows Black Friday .
So this year, it’s happening on Monday November 29.
It’s got the (slightly old-fashioned-sounding) name as historically, Cyber Monday was a day of online-only sales – most shoppers having exhausted themselves dashing around the stores on Black Friday itself.
These days, however, there’s very little difference between the two sales days, as you’ll rarely find any deals that are only available in-store.
Cyber Monday is generally when retailers send out their final wave of special offers, and reduce prices even further on their remaining stock.
So if you see a fantastic tablet deal on Black Friday, there’s always a chance it could be further reduced when Cyber Monday comes around – but there’s an equal chance it sells out before then.
Our advice? Don’t wait.
MorE Great black friday deals
For more great offers besides tablet deals, head to our Black Friday tech deals page.
Looking for something with a bigger screen? Don’t miss our pick of the best Black Friday TV deals .
And for great deals on Kindles, Fires and plenty more, take a look at our Amazon Black Friday page.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
- You can score Black Friday pricing on Amazon's Kindle devices right now
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals of 2019
- Amazon drops killer deals on these Samsung Galaxy tablets
- Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets get price drop - but only when you buy two
- Amazon drops huge deals on Apple iPads, up to $150 off
- Amazon slashes the price of Samsung smartwatches by up to $258
- Amazon discounts Apple AirPods and other true wireless buds
- It just became much more affordable to snag a Samsung Galaxy S10e at Amazon
- Amazon discounts Fitbit fitness trackers, score up to $61 off
- Need a cheap external hard drive? Samsung T5 Portable SSD is $160 off
- The best 4K TV deals for Labor Day: LG, Samsung, Sony, Vizio, and more
- The best cheap home security camera deals for March 2020: Arlo, Nest, Ring
- Get your hands on LG's unlocked G8 ThinQ smartphone at its best price yet
- How Apple and Steve Jobs changed the game 10 years ago
- Best cheap tablets for under £100 for 2020 from Amazon, Samsung and more
- Best smartwatch deals for March 2020: Samsung, Fitbit, and Apple Watch sales
- Best Buy discounts the iPad by $50 with free one-year Apple TV + subscription
- Best SSD deals of the week - February 28th 2020
- Galaxy Buds+ review: Samsung's AirPod killers that are now for everyone
- Tills ring out for Black Friday! British bargain hunters flock to the High Street to buy TVs and trainers after a slow start with many shoppers preferring to stay at home to spend £2.3bn online instead
Tablet Black Friday deals 2021: The best live deals from Apple, Samsung, Lenovo and Amazon have 1791 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.