Rita Ora , Cher and Jennifer Hudson led the way as the Pirelli 2022 calendar was unveiled.
The For You singer donned a colourful chainmail outfit for the stunning shoot and posed in an empty bathtub for the iconic shoot.
While rapper Saweetie channelled old-school glamour for her pictures, rocking a sparkly silver dress and red heels in a hotel lobby.
As you do.
Jennifer matched her in the sparkle stakes, opting for a bejewelled black mini dress and thigh-high black latex boots, surrounded by countless bouquets of roses.
Cher proved her icon status in a black-and-white suit, matching the filter over her photo, while Normami was decked out in silver jewellery as she writhed around in a white bedsheet.
The ultimate honour fell to St Vincent, who was given pride of place as the cover of the calendar, with a close-up image showing her sticking her tongue out with a Pirelli guitar pick resting on it.
Bryan Adams was behind the camera for the iconic shoot , taking place across LA and Capri, and even wrote a song dedicated to it, titled On The Road.
Grimes, Bohan Phoenix, Iggy Pop and Kali Uchis also had a turn at posing for the Everything I Do singer.
Bryan followed in some huge footsteps by taking on the calendar, with Annie Leibovitz, Helmut Newton and Mario Testino among the renowned names who have previously worked with Pirelli in the past.
While he is known mostly as a singer, he is also a seasoned photographer, with his work being featured in British Vogue, American Vanity Fair and Esquire – and he has undertaken campaigns for Hugo Boss and Fred Perry.
This is the first calendar in two years, with the 2021 edition cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Pirelli instead donated money to research into coronavirus, with CEO Marco Tronchetti Provera stating at the time: 'The production of the Pirelli Calendar has been stopped before, in 1967 and then from 1975 to 1983.
'The unprecedented Covid-19 emergency has forced us to do so again today.
'We will return to the project when the time is right, together with the people who today were working on it with us.'
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Red carpet bombshells! Golden girl Jennifer Lawrence leads the best dressed stars at Academy Awards as Sandra Bullock, Lupita Nyong'o and Gal Gadot dazzle in metallic dresses
- Ella Eyre leg bombs in daring sheer-panelled gown as she leads stars at MOBO Awards
- How old is Linda Nolan and what type of cancer does she have?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - Congress slogs toward COVID-19 relief, omnibus deal
- FKA Twigs bares her cleavage in edgy lace-up outfit on star-studded MOBO Awards red carpet
- MTV EMAs: Madison Beer shows off her curves in a series of incredible outfits as she performs and presents an award at star-studded ceremony
- Alesha Dixon flashes her abs in a silk co-ord as she shares a rare family snap while celebrating partner Azuka Ononye 40th birthday in the Maldives
- Glastonbury 2021 booking team told to ‘stand down’ in clearest sign yet next year’s festival is cancelled
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - COVID-19 relief, omnibus talks go down to the wire
Rita Ora and Jennifer Hudson lead glamour in Pirelli’s 2022 calendar have 621 words, post on metro.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.