NCIS’s Michael Weatherly wishes his fans Happy Thanksgiving
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
NCIS ‘ chief medical examiner Jimmy Palmer (played by Brian Dietzen) has been in the drama since season one but it wasn’t until 2012 that he was made a series regular. Jimmy has been the optimistic member of the team, providing the positive attitude which is needed from time to time in such an intense job. Earlier in the series, he even found love with one of his co-workers.
WARNING: This article contains spoilers from NCIS.
Why did Gibbs murder Jimmy Palmer’s ex-girlfriend?
NCIS Special Agent Michelle Lee (Liza Lapira) first appeared in the season four premiere Shalom.
She and Jimmy started dating midway through season four but tried their best to keep their romance on the down-low.
It wasn’t until series six that the rest of the team did find out as it was revealed Jimmy’s girlfriend had been working as a mole.
She had been leaking classified material and despite not wanting to do it, Jimmy felt obligated to inform Gibbs on what she had been doing.
NCIS: Why did Gibbs kill Jimmy Palmer’s ex-girlfriend? (Image: CBS)
NCIS: Agent Michelle Lee was played by Liza Lapira. (Image: CBS)
Jimmy felt guilty for what had been going on and when he explained the situation, the team admitted to knowing about their relationship.
Nevertheless, they didn’t blame him and knew he wouldn’t have known what Michelle had been up to.
When they confronted Michelle, it was explained that she had been forced to betray the team as her younger adopted sister Amanda (Tiffany Espensen) had been kidnapped.
Her kidnappers were blackmailing Michelle, threatening Amanda’s life if she did not comply with their orders.
NCIS: Jimmy Palmer’s wife Breena died of COVID-19. (Image: CBS)
NCIS: Jimmy Palmer’s girlfriend had been working as a double agent. (Image: CBS)
She was eager to try and make amends for what she had been doing and agreed to become a triple agent.
Michelle began working alongside NCIS to take the group down and rescue her sister.
However, during the course of the undercover operation, Michelle was taken hostage by her handler.
To put an end to the lead kidnapper for good, Michelle gave Gibbs permission to shoot through her in a crowded subway in order to kill him.
Sadly, this meant the death of Michelle which left Jimmy heartbroken.
DON’T MISS… Where is Our Yorkshire Farm? Amanda Owen and family leave Ravenseat [EXPLAINER] Emmerdale twist as Jamie Tate's return sealed in sinister Meena plot? [SPOILER] NCIS’ Michael Weatherly inundated with support after sweet message [CAST]
This may have been the first time Jimmy lost a loved one but it wasn’t the last.
During the season 19 time jump, it is discovered that Jimmy’s wife Breena Palmer (Michelle Pierce) died of COVID-19.
Breena, who worked as a mortician, got married to the chief medical examiner in 2012.
They later welcomed their daughter Victoria who is now five years old.
NCIS will return for season 19, episode eight, on Monday, November 29, on CBS.
The synopsis for the episode entitled Peacekeeper reads: “NCIS investigates the case of a Navy reservist whose body is found in a beat-up car at the end of a gun range.
“Also, Kasie weighs the pros and cons of buying a gun.”
NCIS season 19 is currently airing every Monday on CBS in America. A UK release date hasn’t yet been announced.
- Ex-chef ‘killed two ex-girlfriends five years apart and let one of their young children find their mum’s body’
- Jealous man who stabbed ex-girlfriend’s new lover in the heart jailed for 25 years
- Vicious thug who raped his ex-girlfriend before she killed herself jailed after harrowing letter is found in her home
- Soldier denies brutally slashing the throat of his ex-girlfriend Alice Ruggles and asks for lie detector test
- Man jailed for 'vicious' murder of ex-girlfriend in shopping centre car park
- Thug caged for slicing ex-girlfriend’s face from mouth to ear leaving her with ‘Joker-like facial scars’
- Crazed man stabbed ex-girlfriend with a breadknife as she shielded her two-year-old daughter before knifing himself to death
- Man stabbed love rival to death after ex-girlfriend sent him sext of her with new man
- Boyzone founder Mark Walton’s ex-girlfriend Sabrina Kouider admits to ‘burning’ body of French nanny at plush London home
- Knifeman stabbed love rival to death after ex-girlfriend sent him photo of her performing sex act on him
- Murder conviction expected for Hudiksvall man suspected of killing ex-girlfriend
- Crazed knifeman calmly stabs his ex-girlfriend to death in the Holland & Barrett shop where she worked
- Mark van Dongen ‘killed by jilted ex, Berlinah Wallace, with acid’ had been ‘physically abused by her’ during relationship
- Twisted ex-girlfriend stole heartbroken couple’s dead baby photos…and even set up a Go Fund Me page to pay for ‘her’ baby’s funeral
- Jury take less than hour to find Alexander Palmer guilty of murdering Peter Wrighton in East Harling
- Ex-Marine tells court voice in his head called Alex was with him on day dog walker Peter Wrighton was killed
- Ex-Marine tells court voice of Alex was with him on day grandfather was killed in East Harling
- Ex-soldier guilty of dog walker’s murder
- CHERYL GIBBS: They turn our house into a war zone but it’s worth it
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's funeral date confirmed: Star to be laid to rest on February 27
NCIS: Why did Gibbs kill Jimmy Palmer's ex-girlfriend? have 1090 words, post on www.express.co.uk at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.