Money Heist: Netflix release teaser for Part 5 Volume 2
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Netflix series Money Heist is going to be coming to an end when fans will find out if the gang escapes the Bank of Spain. The show has become an international sensation after it first landed on Netflix and quickly built up a word-of-mouth global following. However, some plot points seem to have been left unresolved and it's unclear whether all questions posed in the show will be answered.
WARNING: This article contains spoilers from Money Heis t
Did Raquel did ever find out about Nairobi and the Professor IVF plan?
In the final episode of Part four of Money Heist, Nairobi (played by Alba Flores) revealed through flashbacks about wanting to have another child but planned to do it through IVF.
She confided her plans to Tokyo (Úrsula Corberó), who was fully supportive of her desire to have another baby.
But the most surprising moment came when Nairobi approached the Professor ( Álvaro Morte ) to be the sperm donor.
Nairobi explained how she wanted her baby to be intelligent and so she wanted her baby to have the Professor's genes.
Money Heist season 5 will finish soon (Image: NETFLIX)
Money Heist: Nairobi looks at counterfeit notes (Image: NETFLIX)
The Professor was left feeling awkward and initially declined to do it, partly because he was in a relationship with Lisbon (Itziar Ituño) and deeply in love with her.
However, he eventually decided to help out Nairobi despite his romance.
The expert counterfeiter was left elated by the news and promptly started celebrating with Tokyo and Lisbon, even though the latter wasn't aware her boyfriend had agreed to donate his sperm and essentially be the father of Nairobi's child.
To make matters worse, Lisbon and the Professor had never discussed having children, so his agreement with Nairobi seemed even more strange.
READ MORE: Why was Money Heist nearly cancelled?
Money Heist: Nairobi’s death was tragic (Image: NETFLIX)
Money Heist: Raquel had no idea about the Professor’s IVF plan (Image: NETFLIX)
Lisbon already had a daughter and may have wanted to have another child with her new boyfriend, so again she probably wouldn't have taken well to Nairobi's IVF plan.
Presumably, had Nairobi survived the heist, the Professor would have gone ahead with the IVF plan and kept it from Lisbon.
Given the Professor's awkwardness, it seems likely the truth would have come out eventually about him being the father of the child.
Lisbon is likely to have been left deeply hurt by this development and angry at her boyfriend for agreeing to such a thing – even if she was good friends with Nairobi.
For now, it seems she had no idea about the whole IVF scheme Nairobi wanted to do.
DON’T MISS… NCIS season 19: Gibbs' return 'sealed' after fans spot glaring clue ‘I have to believe!’ NCIS’ Diona Reasonover pays sweet tribute to Jimmy Palmer co-star after career change Coronation Street tragedy as Shona Platt dead in sinister obsession twist?
Now Nairobi is dead, the plot line is also fairly redundant but it does seem like a strange one to have included in the show in the first place.
The plot thread is even more strange as it almost seemed Nairobi had forgotten about her son Axel, who was taken away from her by social services after she got caught selling drugs.
Perhaps part of the reason Nairobi seemed to want a child was to have a fresh start as she had pretty much lost her son.
Nairobi's love for Axel was never in doubt, particularly after Alicia Sierra (Najwa Nimri) callously used the child to lure her out so she could be shot by the police snipers.
READ MORE: Could Money Heist happen in real life?
If nothing else, Nairobi's plan seemed like filler to pad out her story before her eventual demise and to elicit more sympathy.
Ultimately, this wasn't needed at all and feels superfluous to the show but a plot point many are likely to have either forgotten or glossed over.
Whether this plot line will make an appearance in the final five instalments seems highly unlikely given there are so many other story strands.
Netflix will be releasing the final instalment of Money Heist on December 3 with the final five episodes dropping in one go and wrapping up the story of the fateful second robbery.
Money Heist season 5, Part 2 will be released on Netflix on December 3
- The Great DTV Heist
- How to Choose the Best Healthcare Plan in 5 Easy Steps
- Homeland security--Throwing money at technology
- Sunderland University professor provides advice on World Sleep Day
- FCC Plans Repeal of Net Neutrality Amid Verizon Store Protests
- Experts Say Federal Plan To Reduce Childhood Lead Exposure Falls Short
- Foxconn releases and cancels plans for a giant dome in Wisconsin
- Revealed: Common misconceptions about conception
- I Had A Baby After 50—Here's What It's Like To Be A Midlife Mom
- Celtics might still be lucky after net loss of stars
- When kids get first cell phone around the world
- Cancer Patients Pay Thousands To Save Their Fertility. New Laws Aim To Change That.
- How a Store of Rhino Semen Could Save the Species
- 'Kids are falling off': Why fewer children have health insurance now
- Laid-off techies swiping goods on way out
- President Obama's full speech in South Africa
- Everything You Need To Know About Freezing Your Eggs
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Chinese Scientist Who Says He Edited Babies’ Genes Defends His Work
- The Curse of the Bahia Emerald, a Giant Green Rock That Wreaks Havoc and Ruins Lives
Money Heist: Did Raquel ever find out about Nairobi and the Professor's IVF plan? have 1122 words, post on www.express.co.uk at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.