Singer and songwriter Lady Gaga recently wore her heart on her sleeve and discussed the pain Tony Bennett's been dealing with since his Alzheimers diagnosis.
The conversation arose during Gaga's appearance on The Last Show and were quoted saying, "He is a remarkable human being, he served our country, he also marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., he used to sneak Duke Ellington into the back of hotels to play jazz music all night long."
"His commitment to civil rights, and to humanity, is something that he has taught me from a young age to take with me in all that I do. I love him very deeply."
Before concluding she also weighed in on hitting Billboard's Top 10 with Bennett and spilled the beans on the one thing that still makes him light up to this day.
"When jazz begins, this man lights up in a way that is such magic," Gaga explained.
She also admitted, music's power to help him healing is what's helping him deal with the pain. "Music is magic. Music is a miracle."
- Everything We Know So Far About Lady Gaga's 'Extremely Autobiographical' New Album
- Grammy Awards 2019: Complete list of winners in top categories
- Dua Lipa has gone teetotal and vowed to quit partying to save her singing career ahead of second album Future Nostalgia
- LA Rams v New England Patriots: Your ultimate guide to Super Bowl 53
- The best Xbox One games for April 2020
- Single mum, 32, loses brave fight with bowel cancer after telling family ‘please look after my boys’
- Nelson Mandela dies aged 95 – 5 December 2013
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Lego-style waffles and a no-touch door opener
Lady Gaga weighs in on the pain surrounding Tony Bennett’s Alzheimer’s battle have 289 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.