The reality star turned beauty mogul, 40, ‘will be honored for her keen fashion sense, her unprecedented entrepreneurial success, and single-handedly transforming the fashion industry through her innovative designs and trend-setting style over the past decade,’ according to a press release.
‘For nearly two decades, Kim Kardashian West’s style evolution has disrupted and influenced trends on a global level and cemented herself as a force to be reckoned with within the fashion industry,’ Jen Neal, Executive Vice President, Entertainment Live Events, Specials & E! News, NBCUniversal Entertainment Television and Streaming, said.
Fashionista! Kim Kardashian will be the recipient of the Fashion Icon Award at the 2021 People’s Choice Awards
‘For being a cultural inspiration, trailblazer and so much more, we can’t wait to honor Kim with this year’s “People’s Fashion Icon” award,’ she added.
Kim is also up for two other awards at the upcoming show, set to be held at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on December 7.
- It’s her ‘monthiversary’! Paris Hilton celebrates 30 days of… PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Look away, Jesy! Lucien Laviscount cosies… Kanye ‘Ye’ West aims to help the homeless population in Los… Khloe Kardashian flashes her toned legs in a bodysuit……
- Alesha Dixon dresses to impress in an embellished blazer and…
Share this article
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians alum will be going head-to-head against fellow reality star heavyweights for The Reality TV Star Of 2021.
She will also be facing off against social media sensations – including her sister Kylie Jenner – for The Social Star of 2021.
Serious fashion statement: Kim took the 2021 Met Gala by storm in head-to-toe black
Kim has proven herself to be a fashion force to be reckoned with, on and off the red carpet.
Her now-estranged husband Kanye West heavily influenced her style during their relationship, even re-doing her wardrobe a few times.
In 2019 Kim praised Kanye for shaking up her style.
‘My style has definitely evolved,’ she told People . ‘When I met Kanye and he really started to bring me to Paris he introduced me to a bunch of people. I think one of the first people I met were [designers] Riccardo Tisci and Alber Elbaz.’
Serving style inspiration: Kim has proven herself to be a fashion force to be reckoned with, on and off the red carpet; pictured L and R November 2021
Making waves: The reality star turned beauty mogul, 40, ‘will be honored for her keen fashion sense, her unprecedented entrepreneurial success, and single-handedly transforming the fashion industry through her innovative designs and trend-setting style over the past decade’
Kim explained that meeting some of the high profile designers opened her eyes to the fashion world.
‘I learned so much along the way from so many of the best people in the world,’ she said, adding, ‘So my appreciation has changed enormously.
‘I really do get all of my inspiration from my husband,’ she told People ‘He makes my life so easy.’
Velvet crush! The star looked fab in a hot pink crushed velvet jacket and matching boots last month
She also loved wearing Kanye’s line of apparel, Yeezy.
‘I literally just wear all of the Yeezy samples,’ she said.
‘I’m totally inspired by Kanye and the Yeezy team — and listen to the advice of everyone over there who is making all the clothes.’
Though she has been a style icon for years, she rocked one of her most jaw-dropping outfits back in September.
Kim turned heads at the 2021 Met Gala where she wore a head to toe black in a gown and facemask by Balenciaga.
‘My style has definitely evolved’: Her now-estranged husband Kanye West heavily influenced her style during their relationship, even re-doing her wardrobe a few times; pictured 2016
- Explaining the beef between Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian allows Tristan Thompson in the delivery room for their daughter’s birth
- Chloe Kim Is Just Getting Started
- Red Sox Dustin Pedroia up for Gold Glove Award on ESPN
- NFL Honors: Top 10 MVP Candidates for Next Season
- LeBron James leads call to end gun violence at ESPY Awards
- 2016 Pittsburgh Pirates Awards: Marty’s Cy Young
- Sports Illustrated Media Awards: The best and worst of 2016
- MLB Awards: Top 5 National League Cy Young Candidates
- HH Roundtable: End of Season Awards Predictions
- NBA Awards Watch: Kevin Durant Injury Changes MVP Race
- A look at possible award winners in women’s hoops
- NBA Awards Watch: Expert Predictions for Every Major Category
- Handing Out Awards for Every NBA Team
- NBA: Top 10 Candidates For Defensive Player Of The Year Award In 2016-17
- 2016’s Gold Glove winners show award has come long way in short time
- MLB: Predicting the Award Winners for 2017
- Tony Dungy talks Colin Kaepernick controversy, upcoming 2016 NFL season
- Alia Bhatt will have to battle out these Asian women to win the 2019 People's choice award
- The Premier League Alternative Awards of the Season
Kim Kardashian to be honored with the Fashion Icon Award at upcoming 2021 People's Choice Awards have 816 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.