KIM Kardashian has ditched the Yeezy’s after her divorce from Kanye West and was seen sporting Vans in an effort to mimic the style of her new beau Pete Davidson.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum has no plans of “getting back together” with the rapper as her relationship with the comic continues to heat up.
Kim, 41, was seen leaving Dave & Busters on Sunday with her oldest kids North, eight, and Saint, five.
The trio held hands as they checked traffic before crossing the street, dressed in casual wear.
The reality star sported a black tee-shirt, sweatpants, and zipper hoodie, with a matching mask and sunglasses.
Kim wore her hair in a bun and ditched her usual Yeezy sneakers for classic checkered Vans.
North and Saint both donned graphic tees with shorts as they joined their mom on the fun outing.
The KKW Beauty founder’s shoe choice came as a bit of a shock, as she has seemingly changed her style to fit her current love interest Pete, 28.
Most read in The Sun
The Saturday Night Live comedian has rocked his signature alternative look for years, with edgy jeans, grungey shirts, and skate shoes.
Throughout her seven-year marriage to Kanye, 44, Kim has been the spokesmodel for his line of Yeezy shoes and sneakers.
Her switch to such a chill and classic slip-on seems to mimic her move from the Donda rapper to her new funny companion.
NO CHANCE AT RECOVERY
The insider shared: “Make no mistake about it, Kim is not getting back together with Kanye.
“Kim has not made any indication whatsoever that she wants to work it out. Kim already told Kanye that their marriage was done months ago when she filed for divorce.”
The source continued: “Her sisters do not understand why no one in Kanye’s circle has pulled him aside and said, ‘Hey Kanye, I don’t think your wife is coming back to you.’
“It’s almost embarrassing for him at this point.”
A second informant confirmed Kim’s decision, saying: “Too much time has passed to even think about giving Kanye another chance. She as made him know and will continue to make him know since they will forever be bonded by their children.”
They continued: “She obviously doesn’t want to see him hurting, but it’s over, she can’t see herself getting back to him.”
Despite Kim’s thoughts on her failed marriage, earlier this week Kanye shared an old photo of them kissing.
The hitmaker took to his Instagram Story on Friday to post a screenshot of an article with the headline: “Kanye West Says God Will Bring Him and Kim Back Together, Inspire Millions.”
The father of four seemed to endorse the article by tagging Kim in the post.
In addition to the headline, the story also included a black and white photo of the former couple kissing.
PARTY WITH PETE
Meanwhile, Kim has been wrapped up in her blossoming romance with Pete.
Over the weekend the pair goofed off during a brunch date at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Kim Kardashian tweets photo showing off sexy leopard Halloween costume
- Kanye West's coveted Yeezy Boost 350 Moonrock sneakers to debut Saturday
- Kim Kardashian shows off hideous shoes designed by boyfriend Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian, hitting Broadway with Kanye West, finds 'Fela' has text appeal
- Kanye West, Adidas Originals set to release all-black Yeezy Boost 350
- Kanye West releases new song on New Year's Eve, boasts about what a great year he's had in 2015
- Kim Kardashian gets some distance from the family's show, seeking stylish image alongside Kanye West
- Fashion Week designers say they're worried Kanye West will try to steal their ideas
- Kanye West has taken charge of Kim Kardashian’s fashion choices, say insiders
- Kanye West’s new rap on girlfriend seeking a ring isn’t about Kim Kardashian, sources say
- Taylor Swift-Tom Hiddleston-Kim Kardashian conspiracy theories abound on Twitter
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West step out in public with baby North, carry $20G diaper bag
- Kim Kardashian makes brief cameo in beau Kanye West’s ‘I Wish You Would/Cold’ music video
- Kris Humphries gets clubbed: DJs torment Kim Karadashian's ex with songs by Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian blogs from here to maternity and goes for belly laughs about her figure & fashion
- Kim Kardashian sells Beverly Hills home once shared with ex Kris Humphries, moving in to $11 million Bel Air home with Kayne West
- Kanye West fashion show in Paris slammed for looking too ‘Givenchy-esque’
- Khloe Kardashian celebrates beau James Harden’s birthday with yacht party
- Champagne-swilling party at Trump SoHo can't sack ex-Giant and tv personality Michael Strahan
- Kris Humphries ready to make a move in online comedy with new Funny or Die video
Kim Kardashian ditches ex Kanye West’s Yeezy sneakers & copies new boyfriend Pete Davidson’s style by wearing Vans have 949 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.