I’m A Celebrity fans were not best pleased after spotting what appeared to be some serious rule-breaking on the show.
It’s been a pretty grim time for all of the celebs at Gwrych Castle in the chilly, wet weather – particularly those who were sleeping on the cold hard ground of the Clink.
Despite that, viewers did spot that some of the stars appear to be wearing make-up on the hit show, which would usually be considered luxury items.
Fans of the show noticed that Louise Minchin, Frankie Bridge, Kadeena Cox and Snoochie Shy all seemed to be wearing make-up, while others also asked why Snoochie was able to wear her hooped gold earrings, BirminghamLive has reported.
One tweeted: “Were all the ‘celebrities’ wearing make-up at the trial? Also did the two Lords get a proper shower after trial? #ImACeleb”
While another commented: “@antanddec is there any chance you can tell why all the girls are wearing make up? In the jungle this was a luxury!# itv #ImACeleb.”
A third wrote: “Mrs Smith added: “The Celeb camp mates are cleaner and have more make-up on than anyone down any local boozer in Blackpool #ImACeleb.”
It comes after Richard was forced to quit the show just hours after the news emerged that he has dramatically left the show and been taken away in an ambulance for treatment .
In an update, he insisted that he was “absolutely fine” but that because he had felt briefly unwell in the morning, he was taken to hospital as a precaution.
As a result, he broke his Covid bubble and was forced to leave the castle.
Madeley added that he was “gutted” to be leaving as he thanked everyone for their support during his brief journey on the show.
He wrote on Instagram : "Hello all!
“Richard here – firstly just to say that I'm absolutely FINE. I started to feel briefly unwell in the small hours of the morning and was taken to hospital as a precaution. By leaving the camp, I had consequently broken the Covid 'bubble' and as such I've had to leave the castle and all the wonderful celebs that remain in the camp.
“Thank you to everyone who supported me on my brief but completely unforgettable adventure – I've made some great friends and honestly had the time of my life.”
*I’m A Celebrity airs every day at 9pm on ITV
- Noel Edmonds 'revealed' as secret 'I'm a Celebrity' campmate
- 2018 holiday gift guide — for everyone on your luxury list
- Burned out Paradise resident: ‘I’m suing.’ Is PG&E in financial peril?
- Photos through the years: Kobe Bryant seizes control of his own story in retirement announcement
- What’s New in The Palm Beaches, 2018
- 50 moments from 1969 that shaped entertainment and pop culture
- The Dining and Nightlife Power List: Food and Drink’s 55 Most Influential People
- Las Vegas Market opens downtown, sees latest furniture trends
- The Ethics Nightmare Before Christmas
- Azcentral.com's top Arizona stories of 2018
- Things to do in Indianapolis and around Indiana
- 50 amazing gifts for every type of person and budget
- T-Mobile needed federal approval for merger; its execs reserved rooms at Trump Hotel
- Death at Mexico resort prompts lawsuit from Wisconsin family
- An exit-by-exit guide to eating along Interstate 26 in South Carolina
- Are You Ready to Meet Your Fixer Uppers?
- SF Mayor Breed calls on racism expert, DHR Director Callahan, to Further Oppress Blacks : Indybay
- Top 10: Recapping the top local stories of 2018
- In the Know: 16 restaurants coming in January and February to Naples
- The Latest: Southern California buildings burned top 400
ITV I'm A Celebrity sparks complaints after fans spot campmates breaking 'luxury items' rule have 637 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.