Rose and Gio's phenomenal routines have seen them consistently score high for all of their performances.
The dance partners' clear chemistry on stage, and their growing friendship off stage, has got some people wondering if the ' Strictly curse ' will strike again.
But is Rose dating anyone and if so, who is her boyfriend?
Is Rose Ayling-Ellis dating anyone?
Strictly's Rose is not only dating but has been in a committed relationship for seven years, according to The Mirror .
While often keeping her personal life private and separate from her showbiz work, Rose has on occasion shared a glimpse into her life with her boyfriend.
The pair, who reportedly live together, have shared updates on Instagram about their adventures abroad together, including a 2019 trip to Peru.
Who is Rose Ayling-Ellis' boyfriend?
Rose's boyfriend is named Samuel Arnold, and unlike his famous girlfriend, is not in showbusiness.
Samuel, who is also audibly impaired, has made the odd appearance on Rose's Instagram despite them generally keeping their relationship out of the spotlight.
In one post from 2019, Rose detailed the couple's trip to Peru, including a sweet snap of them sitting on the sand in the Huacachina desert as the sunset over the horizon.
Another trip from 2019 saw Rose and Samuel on a kayak floating down a river together, with other images showing wooden houses, vast forestry and Rose holding a sloth.
The actor wrote at the time: 'I stayed in the jungle next to the Amazon River in a lovely local family home for four days, even swam in the river! It always had been my dream to visited the Amazon.'
Is Giovanni Pernice single?
Giovanni Pernice is believed to be single , having become so very recently.
The dancer's relationship status recently made headlines when he and Love Island 's Maura Higgins split up after four months together.
Sources reportedly claimed at the time that the dancer made the decision out of the blue, leaving Maura heartbroken.
However the Strictly star, confirming their separation in an Instagram post, called for a stop to any speculation, saying 'there was absolutely no wrong-doing'.
Gio is not reported to be dating anyone else at the minute.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019! Soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and ex-Lioness Alex Scott dust off their dancing shoes in first official portraits
- Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling WEDDING: Singer's handmade Chloé dress took more than 640 hours to make and featured couple's initials embroidered on the veil
- Amelia’s rare condition spurs Keighley dad’s marathon endeavour
- Neighbours star Jodi Anasta has been 'forced on leave after suffering from exhaustion' - weeks after admitting she was struggling to juggle her career with motherhood
- Government requests for Facebook data continue to grow
- Government issues warning about pill pushed on the elderly
- Meet the record breakers changing lives for the better in Portsmouth
- Review: 9 e-mail clients
- Will's Web Watch: Fringe benefits
- Authority Figures: Movie Talk and the Rise of Review Culture
- Zilong Wang and the Cosmic Tale of the White Dragon
- DT10: Military. From cyberwarfare to drones, the future of conflict is electronic
- Virus attacks fall
- Cisco Security Agent Can Offer Potent Protection to Vulnerable Systems
- Stay safe this National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
Is Strictly’s Rose Ayling-Ellis dating anyone? have 753 words, post on metro.co.uk at November 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.