HOLLY Willoughby enjoyed a fresh winter stroll to blow away the cobwebs after being forced off screen due to sickness.
“My name is Bluebell, sadly Holly won't be able to come out to play on @thismorning today as she is still under the weather… seriously what I've witnessed over the last 48 hours you wouldn't want her there…
"I'm sure she'll be back on Monday… Honestly I'm sick of the sight of her!"
Yet it seems the mum of three has turned a corner and is feeling brighter, after she was spotted on a stroll with a female pal.
Holly made sure to wrap up in a white fluffy bobble hat and black puffer jacket which fell just above her knees.
She made sure to stay snug with dark leggings, thick grey socks and chunky boots.
Most read in Celebrity
Keeping her sunglasses on to cover her face, she was seen rummaging around in her pockets to pull out her keys.
This Morning viewers will be hoping for her return to screen tomorrow despite the fact Josie’s stint was met with rave reviews due to her friendly nature and emotive display .
Yet some ITV viewers believed Holly’s absence signalled something else, as they feared they had quit for good.
They weren’t so convinced she had simply just got a bug and took to Twitter to speculate on her absence.
One person wrote: "Apparently Holly is leaving to pursue other things…”
A second added: "Holly's off again, must be more than a tummy bug. #ThisMorning Face with rolling eyes."
While a third wrote: "So Holly is still poorly…? We've heard this story before… #ThisMorning Rolling on the floor laughing."
Fans also noted that Holly has been busy posting about her other venture – her site Wylde Moon – despite being too ill to present.
Earlier this year, The Sun revealed how Holly had been locked in secret crisis talks with ITV about her future on the show.
The popular presenter remains at war with her former management company who are demanding an estimated £200,000 a year of the star’s new ITV daytime deal.
A source said at the time: “She loves This Morning, and really doesn’t want to leave. She is committed to the show, but has been given no choice but to discuss her options moving forwards.
“She wants to stand up for women, and won’t roll over when it comes to unfair renegotiations.
“She has spoken to ITV execs and explained the situation – in essence, she said she’d rather leave the show than let YMU take such a high percentage of her earnings, when they aren't entitled to it.
“Obviously she adores Phillip, and ITV don’t want her going anywhere, so they’re pulling out all the stops to make sure this gets resolved as amicably as possible.”
- Holly Willoughby PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: I'm A Celebrity host puts on a leggy display in TINY white floral shorts as she enjoys a day at the beach with husband Dan Baldwin and their children
- Happy Father's Day! The Beckhams mark the celebration with sweet family snaps while pregnant Rochelle Humes thanks husband Marvin for being 'the dad I longed for' as they lead the celebs sharing tributes on social media
- The Spice Girls are ‘lined up for Glastonbury 2021 legends slot’ say bookies
- I’ve been ill for months, but I still don't know if it is Covid-19
- Ghislaine Maxwell was under Jeffrey Epstein's control and believed he would marry her, says confidante Laura Goldman as she claims billionaire paedophile's 'madam' would NEVER sell out Prince Andrew
- Music at Home: Songs of Pride
- Who Died For Your Dinner?
- How A July 4th Meal Exposes The Coronavirus Risk For Thousands Of US Food Workers
- A long-ago trek on the Pacific Crest Trail is helping me survive in quarantine
- Why Isn’t Wall Street in Jail?
Holly Willoughby wraps up in a hat and coat as she goes for a stroll after missing This Morning with sick bug have 849 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.