How much do you love a McDonald’s?
If the answer happens to be “a lot”, then you’re in good company.
One hungry Google Street View driver apparently couldn’t help themselves from stopping for a burger while they were on the job – leaving people in stitches.
While driving around Poppleton in York, the driver went through the drive-thru and ordered a cheeky burger.
Previously, people have claimed to have spotted ghostly figures, and arguments while using the feature on Google Maps.
But eagle-eyed viewers noticed something rather different this time – a disembodied hand handing over their card at the Drive-Thru.
Get the news you want straight to your inbox. Sign up for a Mirror newsletter here
TikTok account @googlemapsfun shared the moment the Google Street View driver pays at the window – and it racked up more than one million views.
They shared the video, adding: “Google leaking their credit card at McDonald’s.”
Viewers were left in stitches at the gaffe, as one commented: “Sitting in a car all day and munching McDonald’s.”
Another wrote: “Imagine ordering a sneaky McDonald’s and you get caught because a Street View car is right behind you. I’d have to move countries.”
A third added: “And now their bosses know as it is stuck on Google Maps forever. Bet they regret nipping in for a burger now.”
“Why didn’t they just park up?”, asked another.
Meanwhile, one man got into the festive spirit by polishing off the entire McDonald's Christmas menu in 24 minutes.
Kyle Gibson, a professional competitive eater, ate nearly 10,000 calories, but dubbed the unusual challenge “easy.”
The food, which had 9,600 calories, included:
3 festive crispy chicken stack burgers
3 festive stacks (beef ones)
2 cheese shareboxes
8 festive pies
2 Celebrations McFlurries
- Deadline looms for Germans to blur homes from Google Street View
- Microsoft rival to Google Street View set for German launch
- Horrified mum says Google Street View published naked pics of her two kids playing in paddling pool
- Google Street View maps air pollution to reveal a city’s dirtiest roads – and make your commute healthier
- Google rejects Berlin's privacy concerns over Street View application
- Google relaunches Street View driving in Europe
- Street View services face tough constraints in Germany
- Furious football fans face EIGHT hour drives to away games and nightmare journeys due to rail shutdown and engineering works
- Ladislao José Biro, ballpoint pen inventor, celebrated with Google Doodle
- These are the creepiest images on Google Maps… would YOU be brave enough to visit these eerie places?
- Google snaps embarrassing pic of man who looks like he’s WET HIMSELF
- Shoplifter caught by bored IT worker who spotted her fleeing Savers shop on Google maps
- From the plane in lake to the blood-soaked jetty: Five Google Maps riddles explained
- Driver suspected of DUI after crashing into Las Vegas restaurant
- Millionaire Premier League stars face hefty fines after being busted dodging tax on plush supercars
- EDITORIAL: Drive a battery car; support child labor
- Arts Institute of Las Vegas again faces possible closure
- Lewis Hamilton slams FIA for failing to say why Seb Vettel escaped punishment after driving into him
- Hungry drink-driver who had necked 10 pints of lager crashed into car wash after mistaking it for a McDonald’s drive-thru
- What is McDonald’s Monopoly, what’s the end date and what are the prizes for Bond Street and Mayfair stickers?
Google Street View driver left red-faced after visiting McDonald's drive-thru have 568 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.