IF YOUR faithful hair straighteners have seen better days, then make sure you check out the GHD Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale this year.
The annual sale is the perfect time to pick up their premium hair dryers, straighteners or curlers to keep your flowing locks looking gorgeous – and your bank account happy.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop GHD’s Black Friday deals – here
Live Black Friday GHD deals
GHD has launched its Black Friday sale, offering up to 26% off a range of popular hair styling products over Cyber Weekend.
Shoppers can also receive a FREE ghd Paddle Brush worth £21.95 with selected products with code BF2021.
Plus, lots of retailers are already dropping their prices in the run-up to the sales day.
If that wasn’t enough, there’s also £36 off the GHD Max Hair Straightener, making it just £143, down from £179.
Here are some of the best GHD deals you can shop now.
- GHD MAX STRAIGHTENER, now £143 (save 20%) – buy here
- GHD GOLD® HAIR STRAIGHTENER, now £115 (save £34) – buy here
- GHD HELIOS™ PROFESSIONAL HAIR DRYER IN BLACK, now £143 (save £16) – buy here
- GHD RISE™ HOT BRUSH, now £135 (save £34) – buy here
- GHD UNPLUGGED CORDLESS HAIR STRAIGHTENER (WHITE), now £269 (save £30) – buy here
Looking for more GHD discounts? Here’s where you can find GHD offers from other retailers.
- GHD Glide Professional Hot Brush Gift Set, £139 from John Lewis – buy here
- GHD Curve Christmas Gift Set, £109.65 from ASOS, save £19.35 – buy here
- GHD Air Hairdryer, £92.65 from ASOS, save £16.35 – buy here
- Save 20% on GHD products with code Newbie at Lookfantastic – buy here
- GHD Platinum+ Styler White Professional Smart Hair Straighteners, £160.65 from Amazon, save £28.35 – buy here
- GHD Glide Hot Brush, £118.15 from Amazon, save £20.85 – buy here
- Shop GHD’s Black Friday deals – here
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year Black Friday falls on November 26, the day after Thanksgiving which is celebrated in the USA.
Black Friday was traditionally a US-only event, but over the last few years has become a global affair and one of the biggest sale shopping dates of the year.
UK shoppers can expect many retailers to kick off deals early, usually a few weeks before the official day.
So keep an eye out on your favourite brands from the beginning of November.
You can also read our guide for more tips on finding the best deals during Black Friday 2021 .
More Beauty Tech Black Friday Deals
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will GHD be taking part?
Most Black Friday deals continue right through the weekend, with the culmination of deals taking place on Cyber Monday.
This year Cyber Monday takes place on November 29, and the continuation of deals means shoppers have even longer to sniff out the best deals on offer.
We expect deals on GHD products to run until midnight on Cyber Monday, however GHD have yet to confirm what products or discounts they will be giving shoppers for 2021.
What deals can you expect in the GHD Black Friday 2021 sale?
There is no word yet on exactly what will be featured in this year’s GHD Black Friday sale.
Previously, the brand slashed the price on popular tools such as Platinum+ hair straightener, Glide Hot Brush and Curve Classic Wave Wand in its sale.
Only time will tell whether shoppers this year will see any discounts on the newest GHD release – the GHD Unplugged hair straightener, a cordless design that is great for styling post gym or for packing when travelling.
If you’re not sure what GHD hair straighteners are worth buying in the GHD Black Friday sale, check out our roundup of the best GHD hair straighteners.
We will be regularly updating our guide with any news and announcements, so be sure to check back to keep track of the latest updates.
Where else can I find Black Friday deals on GHD items?
It’s not just from the official GHD website where bargain-hunters will be able to pick up savings on the brand this Black Friday.
GHD tools are stocked at a number of popular online and high street retailers, here are a few worth bookmarking if you plan to take advantage of the price cuts this November:
With many retailers choosing to price match rivals, you can often find the exact same offers available from a number of retailers during the sale.
It is always worth shopping around before taking the plunge, to ensure you really are getting the best deal – and the cheapest possible price.
What GHD Black Friday deals were available in 2020?
Last year GHD has announced its first wave of Black Friday deals, with huge price cuts on some of their best-selling products.
Shoppers were treated to 20% off the Helios hair dryer, Platinum hair straighteners and a selection of popular styling tools like the Curve Creative Curl Wand. The brand also slashed the price of its heat protect spray with a special discount code offer too.
The 2020 Black Friday GHD sale saw many bestselling items discountedHighlights from the GHD Black Friday 2020 sale included:
- GHD Platinum+ Hair Straightener in Black for £151 (£38 saving)
- GHD Helios Professional Hair Dryer in Plum for £143 (£16 saving)
- GHD Max Hair Straightener for £119 (£30 saving)
- GHD Glide Hot Brush for £111 (£28 saving)
- GHD Curve Soft Curl Tong for £109 (£20 saving)
How much does GHD charge for delivery?
GHD offers free delivery on all orders.
Standard delivery normally takes between three to five days via Royal Mail Tracked 24, Parcel Force services or Hermes.
All purchases from the brand’s website are also covered by the 21-day “no quibble” returns policy (excludes personalised items). If you return a product within 21 days of receiving it, you will receive a full refund.
Does GHD offer any other discounts?
You currently cannot get student discount on items bought from the official GHD website. However, shoppers can purchase GHD items from retailers like ASOS, Lookfantastic and Feelunique which do offer student discounts.
You can also pick up decent discounts on selected GHD products by visiting Sun Vouchers .
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
If you’re after more hair care Black Friday deals, we’ve also got the latest on what Black Friday offers you can expect on the popular Dyson Airwrap .
Want a styler for when you’re on the go or travelling? We compare the new GHD Unplugged and Dyson Corrale in our review – find out which wireless hair styler is the best.
If you want to read about more beauty deals, reviews and hottest product recommendations then head over to Sun Selects .
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
- Amazon Launches 12 Day Black Friday Sale Monday In UK
- ToysRUs Black Friday Sale Begins 10pm Wednesday Online
- Target Black Friday Sale: Best Deals, Store Hours And Everything You Need To Know
- All Black Friday Sales That Begin November 1
- Target Black Friday Sale Has Launched In Stores
- Sony PS4 With $50 Gift Card Deal Is Selling Now Online In Walmart Pre-Black Friday Sale
- GameStop Black Friday Sale Is Live: Buy 2 Get 1 Free Pre-owned Items
- Walmart Launches Pre Black Friday Sale
- $37 Skylanders Trap Team And $39 Lego Sets Are On Sale In Walmart Pre-Black Friday Sale Now
- $29.96 Xbox One Games Are On Sale In Walmart Pre-Black Friday Sale Now
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday Sale: $698 58-inch Samsung UN58H5202AFXZA Is On Sale Now Online
- How Employees Prepare For The Best Buy Black Friday Sale
- Sam's Club Black Friday Sale: Best Deals, Store Hours And Everything You Need To Know
- Walmart Black Friday Sale Starts 9pm PST On Nov. 23
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday Sale Matches Competitor's Black Friday 2014 Deals
- Sears Black Friday Sale Launched In Canada
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday Sale Launched In Stores At 8am
- Lowe's Pre-Black Friday Sale Launched Today
- Best Buy Black Friday Sale Kicked Off Earlier Than Ever
- Sam's Club Black Friday Sale On Saturday Features Only Samsung Deals
GHD Black Friday Sale 2021: Up to 26% off selected items and a FREE paddle brush have 1399 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.