Include your dog in the festive fun this holiday season by dressing them in their very own Christmas outfit.
From knitted onesies to stylish sweaters, you can turn your dog into a Christmas elf, reindeer or the most adorable Christmas pudding you’ve ever seen with these top 10 costumes.
Our sister site TeamDogs has rounded up some of the cutest dog outfits available right now in their Christmas Gift Guide .
Whether you’re taking part in Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day on December 10, capturing your annual family photo in front of the tree or going for a brisk winter walk, there’s a festive costume to suit every occasion.
This adorable soft dog knit has contrasting colour pom poms on the back, a ribbed collar and ribbing around the front and back legs.
It's cosy, it's cute and it's Christmas done subtly.
You can purchase the Pom-pom Jumper for £12.99 on H&M now.
Christmas Tree Sweater
Make your dog the star of the show in this green and gold Christmas Tree Sweater.
With fluffy pom-pom baubles and ribbing for a secure fit, this is the comfortable way to get into the festive spirit.
Our own TeamDogs pup Tilly tested this Pets at Home jumper out. Her owner Stephen said: "It keeps Tilly warm and stands up to a fairly hectic playtime without too many issues. Perfect for cosy winter nights in front of the tree."
You can purchase the Christmas Tree Sweater for £10 on Pets at Home now.
For more brilliant present ideas, download the free TeamDogs Gift Guide by filling in the form below:
Santa Paws Jumper
This traditional sweater comes in knit and features a crew neckline, ribbed edges and Santa Paws embroidery on the back.
The perfect festive fit for any dog on the nice list (so that's every dog out there!)
You can purchase the Santa Paws Jumper for £16 on Debenhams now.
Christmas Elf Outfit
Match your dog's outfit to their cheeky, loveable and hard-working personality with this Christmas Elf Outfit.
Decorated with 3D yellow pom-poms and a festive green, red and white pattern, your dog will be riding alongside Santa in no time.
You can purchase the Christmas Elf Outfit for £10 on Pets at Home now.
This dark blue jacquard jumper is gorgeously smart and stylish. It has a rib-knit polo neck, ribbing around the front legs and rib-trimmed opening for the back legs.
You can purchase the Jacquard-knit Jumper for £9.99 on H&M now.
'Tis the season so create a holly, jolly Christmas for the whole family with this Reindeer Costume.
Your dog can be leader of the reindeer pack with this red hoodie decorated with brown antlers.
You can purchase the Reindeer Costume for £10 on Pets at Home now.
Christmas Snowflake Hoodie
Turn your perfect little puppy into a winter snowflake with this cosy jumper.
The jersey top has a hood with cap sleeves and white snowflake print, meaning it can be worn all season long.
You can purchase the Christmas Snowflake Hoodie for £22 on Debenhams now.
Woodland Pet Pyjamas
We all love a new set of pyjamas at Christmas, and now your pup can snuggle up on Christmas Eve in a cute get-up too.
This navy all-in-one is printed with tiny woodland creatures and is made out of 100% cotton.
You can purchase the Woodland Pet Pyjamas for £16 on Joules now.
Christmas Pudding Outfit
Make your dog the centre of the festivities with this adorable pudding dress up.
With everything from the white sauce to the traditional sprig of holly, this Christmas Pudding Outfit is the best way to get your pup into the festive spirit.
You can purchase the Christmas Pudding Outfit for £10 on Pets at Home now.
Riding Deer Jumper
We're not sure any Christmas outfit will beat this. Turn your furry friend into Santa's epic sleigh with Etsy's Riding Deer Jumper.
This bright red hooded jacket is handmade in the UK and comes in four different sizes.
You can purchase the Riding Deer Jumper for £36.54 on Etsy now.
- Mariah Carey uses her voice to steal a packet of Walkers crisps from an elf in Christmas ad due to air for the first time during X Factor: Celebrity
- A Point of View: Have yourself a very Jewish Christmas
- Joey Chestnut, Kevin Millar, and Cliff Floyd answer questions about hot dogs
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 2008 preview
- Tigers reunion captured the spirit and magic of a 1968 championship
- Late Night a great night, Bill Self says at another festive show at KU
- Hong Kong protesters arrive at Blizzcon with t-shirts, signs and Winnie the Pooh outfits
- Spain need spirit of 2008 to survive Lopetegui chaos
- Stars celebrate decade to remember
- Richarlison the star as he scores twice on debut for ten-man Everton but Wolves dig in for a point
- Richarlison scores twice on debut for ten-man Everton but game Wolves dig in for a point
- Awkward! Ivanka and Jared cuddle up as they attend the star-studded second wedding of Karlie Kloss and Josh Kushner in Wyoming - alongside a host of VERY outspoken Trump critics, including Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
- The Summer of Savage: Inside the Macho Man’s explosive run to the top of WWE, 30 years later
- Six Reasons You’ll Never Forget Visiting the Goodwood Revival
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: Oceanside, S.D.
- Lisa Vanderpump and husband Ken Todd are left in stitches as they enjoy a stylish lunch date in LA amid fallout between RHOBH co-stars
- Brooklyn Beckham cuts a casual figure in jeans and a white T-shirt as he goes shopping with friends in LA after celebrating Halloween with his family
- There's No Place Like The Collection For The Holidays
- Cardi B shares a cheeky behind-the-scenes view of her elaborate Poison Ivy costume
- Rapper Mac Miller dead at 26
Get into the festive spirit by dressing your dog up in their very own Christmas outfit have 970 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.