Celine Dion’s health update ahead of the holidays as the My Heart Will Go On star continues to rest
Celine Dion has been keeping a relatively low profile since postponing her Las Vegas tour dates in October, with a focus on restoring her health.
The My Heart Will Go On hitmaker was devastated after being forced to cancel her upcoming dates after suffering from “severe and persistent muscle spasms” which luckily aren’t “serious” but nonetheless incredibly distressing for her.
Celine has not spoken anymore about her illness, but her fans have been desperate to know how she is getting on.
VIDEO: Celine Dion delivers unfortunate news in heartfelt video
This week, the award-winning star shared a new post on Instagram, showing the official video of her song L'amour existe encore following a digital upgrade.
In the caption, she made no reference to her health, but simply wrote: “The official music video for "L'amour existe encore" also got a digital upgrade… See it on YouTube in remastered HD (Link in bio).”
Fans were quick to comment on her wellbeing, with one writing: “How’s Celine? Give us some news please,” while another wrote: “How are you Celine? Please stay safe.” A third added: “How are you feeling?”
Celine Dion’s fans sent their support after the star shared a new post
The mom-of-three’s sister Claudette, recently spoke to French magazine, Voici to talk about her famous sibling’s health battle.
She said: “What’s happening to her is sad. But it’s not serious. Celine always confides in me and asks for advice when something is wrong. I know she’s in good spirits.”
In her initial statement, Celine said she was postponing until March 22, and it doesn’t look like there has been any change to that date.
The Canadian star can’t wait to go back on stage
Celine’s statement read: “I'm heartbroken by this. My team and I have been working on our new show for the past eight months, and to not be able to open this November saddens me beyond words.
“My partners at Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG have been working around the clock to get this brand-new state-of-the-art theatre ready, and it’s absolutely beautiful.
“I feel so bad that I’m letting them down, and I’m especially sorry for disappointing all the fans who’ve been making their plans to come to Las Vegas.”
Read more HELLO! US stories here
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Cridlin: Aretha Franklin, world’s greatest singer, transcended cultural barriers
- Lady Gaga urges fans to stop victim blaming amid Kesha’s legal battle with Sony producer Dr. Luke
- Lena Dunham stands by Kesha amid court battle with producer Dr. Luke, slams legal system and Sony
- The Latest: Fans mourning Franklin in Detroit, New York
- Brown asks Trump for wildfire aid as state battles 17 blazes
- The ISIS Killers: The Men Leading the Battle For Mosul Might Be Wiped Out Along the Way
- Stoops opens fall camp with ‘heavy heart.’ UK assistant, player battling health problems.
- After the catch: News hangs with Endy Chavez ten years following legendary grab that nearly put Mets in World Series
- Why These Super Fans Have Made Being Jack Sparrow A Way Of Life
- The Latest: First Muslim woman poised to join Congress
- Professional golfer Jarrod Lyle dies at age 36 after battling leukemia
- USC quarterback battle: JT Daniels on fast track to become Trojans’ starter
- Aretha Franklin Was The Original Pop Diva
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank!
- Avondale rockers Halocene talk about meeting Flo Rida in YouTube show 'Best.Cover.Ever'
- Avondale rockers Halocene win chance to rock with Flo Rida in YouTube's 'Best.Cover.Ever'
- Avondale rockers Halocene chosen as finalist in YouTube competition, 'Best.Cover.Ever'
- Avondale rockers Halocene chosen as finalists in YouTube competition, 'Best.Cover.Ever'
- Aretha Franklin, Indomitable ‘Queen of Soul,’ Dies at 76
Celine Dion's fans share worry for singer following latest update amid devastating health battle have 757 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.