Save big on this EPIC 2kg share box from Cadbury (Image: Amazon)
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Although Black Friday is more well known for incredible deals on tech, homewares, and other big-ticket items, it's also the perfect opportunity to bag a deal on some tasty treats – like the 2kg Cadbury Sharing Box that has just had its price slashed on Amazon .
Usually retailing for £28, 40 percent has been slashed off the price in Amazon's Black Friday week sale – bringing the epic chocolate box down to just £16.49 – saving you £11.51.
Buy: Amazon (£16.49)
The best thing about a share box is that there's really something for everyone.
Unlike with some of Amazon's other Black Friday chocolate sales ( giant Toblerone, anyone? ), the vast array of chocolate varieties in this box means you're unlikely to get sick of any of the delicious options inside.
There really is something for everyone, with contents including Twirl, Wispa, Fudge, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel, Dinky Decker, Crunchie Bits, and Cadbury Éclair.
Buy: Amazon (£16.49)
The Share Box is perfect for keeping in the home for festive entertaining (or treating yourself, no judgement) as well as a thoughtful gift for the chocoholic in your life.
Some reviewers were impressed by the size of the box, with one saying "A lot more in than I thought. Great gift and sharing product . Of course it helps that they are so yummy".
Another said: "A great gift, thoroughly enjoyable, delicious, lasted ages, definite value for money!".
- Black Friday sales kick off US shopping season
- Amazon quarterly net profit up 16 per cent
- Secrets of China's economic future revealed; International Bag City
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- Social Headlines January 16
- Steel, cement sales slow despite drop in prices
- All eyes on Sabeco shares
- Asian shares rally as China drops circuit breaker, firms yuan setting
- Shares post gains across-the-board
- Social News 16/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/12
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 25/11
- Olympics 2012: Live Report
- Social News 26/9
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR DEC. 15-31 (daily updated)
- 'Candy Doll Collection' on Yahoo Japan is less innocent than it sounds
- Thanks to Gaga, Adele, music business finally improves in 2011
- SOCIETY IN BRIEF 3/6
- Art & Entertainment News 10/4
- Social News 6/6
Bag a 2kg Cadbury Sharing Box for £16 in Amazon Cyber Monday sale - 40% off until tonight have 521 words, post on www.express.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.