Angelina Jolie cut a stylish figure in a long camel coat while on a coffee run with her daughters Zahara and Vivienne on a coffee run on Friday morning.
After picking up three iced beverages to enjoy with her teens in Los Feliz, the star radiated beauty under a black face as she walked back to her car.
For the laid-back outing, just a day after Thanksgiving , the Oscar-winning actress, 46, wore a plain t-shirt and a black and white pair of floral pants.
Angelina Jolie cut a stylish figure in a long camel coat while on a coffee run with her daughters Zahara and Vivienne on a coffee run on Friday morning
Try some posh pyjamas like Angelina in Dior
Dior Chez Moi pyjama pants
Shop the Chez Moi range
If ever there was proof of just how big the luxe loungewear trend is, it’s the fact Dior have launched their Chez Moi capsule collection.
Featuring a range of pyjamas and other staple loungewear pieces, Dior have put their signature elegant spin on the look.
Angelina Jolie is the latest A-lister to get involved and let’s face it… when you’ve spent more than 1K on some PJ bottoms, you’re going to get as much wear out of them as possible, which is why the actress has styled them here with a coat and sandals.
Follow the link to check the Chez Moi range out, or go bananas for pyjamas with the high-street options below.
MailOnline may earn commission on sales from these product links
She completed her casual ensemble with a leather handbag, sandals and her glossy dark brown hair cascading freely past her trim shoulders.
The Know Your Rights author’s youngest Vivienne, 13, stuck by her mom’s side toting their coffees while rocking a pair of light-wash ripped jeans.
Her older sister, 16, sported a yellow patterned tank top, black jeans and white sneakers.
After picking up three iced beverages to enjoy with her teens in Los Feliz, the star radiated beauty under a black face as she walked back to her car
Last month, after Jolie confessed that she suffers from mom guilt and can be ‘pretty tough’ on herself when it comes to how she raises her six kids.
While making a rare comment about her family, the performer admitted to regularly questioning her parenting decisions as a single mother since her split from ex-husband Brad Pitt back in September 2016.
‘I’m not a perfect parent by any means,’ the Maleficent star told People. ‘Every day I feel like I’m more aware of everything I don’t do right.’
Honest: Last month, after Jolie confessed that she suffers from mom guilt and can be ‘pretty tough’ on herself when it comes to how she raises her six kids; seen in October
She continued: ‘I’m pretty tough on myself, because I feel often, ‘Am I doing the right thing? Did I says the right thing?’
Despite doubting herself from time to time, Jolie gushed: ‘My children’s kindness has been very healing to me.’
In addition to Zahara and Vivienne, she’s a mom to Maddox, 20, Pax, 17, Shiloh, 15, and 13-year-old Knox.
Red carpet moments: Jolie pictured with her two eldest daughters Zahara and Shiloh, both of whom she shares with ex Brad Pitt; seen last month
Speaking of her tribe, the Golden Globe winner called them all ‘pretty great people.’
‘Because there’s so many of them, I think they’ve had a very significant effect on each other. It’s not like I’m the head of anything,’ she explained.
Jolie added: ‘I’m very honest with my kids. And I’m very human with my kids.’
Big family: Jolie took (L-R) Shiloh, Zahara, Vivienne, Maddox and Knox to The Eternals UK Premiere in October
The Know Your Rights and Claim author also noted she is ‘curious about all the different aspects of who they are’ and is passionate about helping them develop ‘all the different aspects of who they are.’
‘I have six very individual human beings in my home. I am so excited about all the different stages and feelings and curiosities that they go through,’ Jolie told the outlet.
As a mother, she feels it is her job to ‘help them figure out who they are’ but says that’s impossible if you don’t ‘don’t enthusiastically develop with them.’
‘I have six very individual human beings in my home. I am so excited about all the different stages and feelings and curiosities that they go through,’ Jolie told the outlet; pictured in 2019
- Angelina Jolie Spends Birthday with Her Kids, Donates to NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Angelina Jolie's Advice on Teaching Kids About Racism: 'Listen to Those Who Are Being Oppressed'
- Masked Angelina Jolie steps out with son Pax, 17, on a mother-son dinner date at Nobu in Los Angeles
- Angelina Jolie shares the most important parenting lesson she learned from her late mother Marcheline Bertrand
- Angelina Jolie joins Instagram & BEATS Jennifer Aniston’s record of fastest time hitting 1 million followers
- Angelina Jolie Files To Disqualify Judge In Custody Battle With Brad Pitt, Claims Judge Denied Her Fair Trial
- Brad Pitt Wins More Time With Kids In Joint Custody Battle With Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie Attends Kung Fu Panda 3 Premiere: Photos
- Angelina Jolie is an Instagram queen as she smashes follower count record with impassioned first post
- Angelina Jolie's carefully orchestrated image
- Angelina Jolie's love life - bitter Brad split, blood tribute and The Weeknd 'romance'
- Inside Brad and Angelina's Contentious Divorce: 'They've Always Had Different Parenting Styles'
- Bella Hadid reveals she hopes Vivienne Westwood will design her wedding dress 'one day'... as romance with Marc Kalman heats up
- Queen Letizia looks so chic in nautical striped maxi dress in Palma
- 36 Teenagers Show Us Their Generation
- 13 Perfect Summer Beach Reads For 2021
- Mark Ruffalo Praises 16-Year-Old Daughter Bella With Rare Photo - E! Online
- In Canada, Kamala Harris, a Disco-Dancing Teenager, Yearned for Home
- The Queen of Soul Takes Control
- Teenage dirtbag
Angelina Jolie looks chic while taking her teenage daughters Zahara, 16, and Vivienne, 13, out for coffee in Los Feliz have 1085 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.