Aaron Carter and Melanie Martin have ended their engagement, he has confirmed.
On Tuesday morning, the singer announced the breakup in an Instagram post as he wrote: “There has been a very big lie and my sister communication w[ith] my ex fiancée ruined everything considering she knew what angel tried to do to me in court.
“Thank you angel you ruined my family. God bless.”
TMZ reported that he said he has the “most conniving deceiving family”, claiming that Melanie was “lying” the whole time.
He accused her of communicating with his twin sister and family members who he claims: “Tried to put me in prison and who tried to get a conservatorship on me in court.”
He added: “I’m in shock this is horrible.”
It was only last week that he announced he had welcomed his son Prince Lyric with Melanie as he shared a photo of his newborn.
He shared the details of Melanie’s birth the week prior as he wrote: “Emergency C Section after 13 hours of labour but my fiancée is in great health. Thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here.
“Prince is precious, I love you son. Your mommy loves you as I drop tears on the phone. This is me cutting his umbilical cord my precious family.”
Aaron, who rose to fame in the late 1990s, praised Melanie after giving birth as he gushed over how “beautiful” she is.
TMZ reported at the time of the birth that Melanie faced some struggles as she went into labour, with a source claiming the baby was in breech for the first six months of the pregnancy.
Aaron wrote at the time: “You’re so strong. I’m right by your side, nothing will happen to you with me here and the great staff, nurses and doctors.
“See you soon my baby boy! Stay strong baby! You can do it babe!”
Aaron and Melanie first started dating in January 2020 and got engaged last June following their on again off-again relationship.
However, the duo have now called time on their romance and have called off their engagement.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
- Twin Cities' 15 biggest concerts of the week, from Smashing Pumpkins to New Order
- 'Stand Up For America'
- Theater season in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, SWFL: Your guide to all the 2018-19 plays and musicals
- San Antonio TV anchors adore their pets
- POLITICO Playbook PM: NEW: Dem super PAC hammers House GOP leadership in new ad
- This Is What The World’s Biggest Gay Rugby Tournament Looks Like
- FBI says it's prepared to investigate threat against Shreveport mayoral candidate
- Concerts in Phoenix in July 2018: Shania Twain, 311 and the Offspring, Supersuckers
- Phil Collins sheds light on his darker times and proves he's 'Not Dead Yet' with memoir
- Citizen Kay
- Hall of Fame speeches get political in Canton, Chattanooga
- How Dev Hynes, English Misfit, Became Blood Orange, R.&.B. Miracle Worker
- Happy Valentine's Day from Hollywood: The 14 cutest couples in Tinseltown
- UC Bearcats heading to 'lion's den' at UCLA, historic Pauley Pavilion
- Jerry Lewis, entertainment icon and longtime host of Muscular Dystrophy Association telethons, dead at 91
Aaron Carter splits from fiancée one week after welcoming son Prince Lyric have 527 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.