AARON Carter has put his $850K LA home on the market after becoming a dad for the first time, The Sun can exclusively reveal.
The 33-year-old singer, who recently welcomed son Prince Lyric with fiancée Melanie Martin, is hoping to make some cash on the sale of his five bed, four bath property in Lancaster, California.
An online listing shows the house first went on the market back in March, but they appeared to have changed their mind, before it went up again in August, priced at $849,900.
Aaron first purchased the home back in November 2020 for $620,000, according to records.
Exclusive photographs obtained by The Sun show the cosy 4,131 square foot abode is perfect for a young family with a luscious green front lawn and four garage spaces.
Aaron’s suburban spread has its own music studio, glam room, and small movie theater for entertaining.
The master bedroom currently features plush cream traditional furnishings, while the living room boasts a huge grey corner sofa.
Modern white bathrooms throughout the property offer wooden cabinets with both tubs and showers.
The spacious kitchen offers a breakfast bar, granite counter tops, and a large walk-in pantry, along with a panoramic view of the backyard.
It is described online as a “private oasis” which features a giant pool and spa “surrounded by terraced landscaping romanced with palm trees” and an outdoor patio area.
Aaron previously owned his first home in the Quartz area of Lancaster, which sold for $600K on Nov 20, 2020.
He made a profit on the sale having bought the property back in October 2018 for $430K.
Aaron tweeted he had to move due to “Backstreet Boys gang stalkers” who were surrounding his property at night, and were picked up on security cameras.
Meanwhile, the pop singer was all smiles as he delicately carried his newborn son last week, wrapped snug in a blue and white striped blanket.
The proud dad wore a white hoodie with matching white beanie with the word “Love” emblazoned across the front, the same hat he had on when the little boy was born.
His baby mama wrapped her hands tightly around Aaron’s waist, hiding behind him.
Aaron announced on November 22 that he was a new father, but there was one unexpected complication.
“Emergency C Section after 13 hours of labor but my fiancée is in great health,” he shared on Instagram.
He continued: “Thank you lord and the incredibly sweet loving staff here.
“Prince is precious, I love you son. Your mommy loves you as I drop tears on the phone. This is me cutting his umbilical cord my precious family.”
Aaron added: “@missmelaniemartin, I’m so proud of you hunny. You did it. I Love you with all my heart. My beautiful blessings from god.”
The couple first went public with their relationship in January 2020. The Bulgarian-born bartender is also a brand ambassador on Instagram and has even dabbled in porn.
As he shared a photo of his new love online, Aaron wrote at the time: “She loves me she loves me not, she woke me up from napping but I'm not complaining.”
In February, the performer hinted that things were getting serious when he referred to the lash bar owner as his “wife.”
The couple got engaged in June to show their commitment to each other.
In March this year, Aaron revealed Melanie was pregnant with their first child by showing off positive tests in a home video.
The couple had previously miscarried, making this their rainbow baby.
The star and Melanie , 29, decided to name their first little one Prince Lyric after controversial pop star Michael Jackson, who Aaron revealed was a friend and mentor to him.
Weeks before their baby’s arrival, Aaron shared his excitement with fans, posting: “He’s almost here!!! We're so ready to be parents. So grateful for your support.
“Thank you for allowing me to grow and prosper so I could be the best dad possible with the best mom, fiancée, and my future wife…”
Just a few short hours before Melanie gave birth Aaron also posted a video of her in a hospital bed .
He captioned: “Here we go. I Love you baby! You’re so strong. I’m right by your side.”
“Nothing will happen to you with me here and the great staff, nurses and, doctor,” he continued, as he also added the hashtag, “Prince Lyric Carter.”
- COVID-19 Set America’s Housing Market On Fire. That Could Alter U.S. Politics For A Generation
- Canberra gains more than a dozen 'million-dollar suburbs' in two years as house prices rise rapidly
- Emmerdale family torn apart as Aaron Livesy kicks Liv Flaherty out of the house?
- Beyonce and JAY-Z Buy House in Los Angeles
- The Hills: New Beginnings: Kaitlynn Carter reveals pregnancy after quickly moving in with boyfriend
- 'We're getting a dog!' Hailey Bieber shoots down pregnancy rumors sparked by Justin posting 'mom and dad' snap on Instagram
- “Time’s Arrow” marches forward on BoJack Horseman, and its aim is true
- Bryan Cranston Sells $5.5M Eco-Friendly Beach House He Built from the Ground Up - See Inside!
- Jennifer And Dorothy Chakra Launch A Bridal Line Within The Famed Georges Chakra Couture House
- The great Australian dream is over for millennials. And we're not talking houses
- House from 'saddest ever' Grand Designs that tore family apart put up for sale
- How we bought a MASSIVE £310,000 four-bed family house with just a £15.5k deposit
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson shows off his rippling muscles as he arrives at his LA gym for his daily workout
- ‘She Wants Well-Qualified People’: 88 Landlords Accused of Housing Bias
- Some See Risk in de Blasio’s Bid to Add Housing
- Financiers feel the buzz for nation’s stock market future
- How 2 doting dads, George Floyd and Nicholas Farah, died in the hands of police
- ‘House of Prostitution’: Cops Busted Dem Kind’s Massage Parlor in Past
- Father's Day: What It's Like to Launch a Business with Dad?
- Royal Family news – Angry Queen ‘SHUT Harry up & put him in his place’ for ‘rude language’ over Meghan Markle tiara
Aaron Carter puts his $850K LA house on the market after becoming a dad for the first time have 1062 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.