THIS Morning viewers were astonished today when two women revealed she had used MAGIC to find herself a dream man.
Alexandra Wenman and Monika Hammond claimed they couldn’t find a good relationship – but are now happily married.
They each used the method of “manifesting” – pretending something is real until it becomes real – to bag men.
This Morning host Alison Hammond introduced the pair saying: “They claimed they were so fed up waiting for their dream men to turn up that they decided to conjure up a man using magic.”
Alexandra explained: “I tend to feel when there’s magic in the air. I’m also a hopeless romantic and for most of my life I was waiting for The One as most women are taught.
“I always had a feeling that there was my person out there waiting for me.
She said she went to a “manifesting workshop” – where you use positive thinking to wish for the things you want – while working on an article
Alexandra went on: “I wrote a letter to universe. I wrote all the details of what my ideal person should be like.
Most read in TV
“I said he’s got to be funny, he’s got to have a great sense of humour, down to the looks, healthy, wants to travel.
“On my vision board I put all these places like Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza and the Pyramids – and we’ve been to all those places now together.
She said she burnt the letter saying: “Go get him universe.”
Alexandra explained: “I lit a red candle and carved hearts in it and I let the candle burn all the way down overnight.
“If you’re looking for love, you act like you’re in love and it attracts it in.”
“When he turned up I was looking for a flat – the turn of events was incredible – and he opened the door to this flat that I was looking at.”
Monika then told her story, explaining: “Back then I was 24, I was tired, I had experienced many failed relationships and not very nice. I dated an alcoholic, a narcissist.
I wrote a letter to universe. I wrote all the details of what my ideal person should be like
“I got to know the law of attraction and I decided to give it go. What I did was I went down the route of imagining what it is I’m experiencing with this guy.
“We met at a first aid course. It really struck me, I really felt a connection.
“I saw him that one time and then on another course. I had to stress to the universe: ‘If he’s single, I like him.’ I don’t want anybody to suffer. I didn’t want anyone to drop anyone for me.”
However, all went well and she and Gareth struck up a relationship and later got married.
This Morning viewers were intruiged but not everyone was convinced. One tweeted: “‘I used magic to find love’… Yeh,ok luv.”
- Emily Ratajakowski lets her husband do the heavy lifting as he carts home a 25lb bag of dog food... after the model shares she is over 8 months pregnant
- Married father-of-three Florida democrat Andrew Gillum, 41, reveals he is bisexual in first interview since being found 'inebriated' in Miami hotel room with a gay escort who'd overdosed on meth
- How to train like a Magic Mike star: Dancer reveals the daily diet that keeps him in top shape - and the weekly exercise regime he swears by
- Drew Barrymore reveals she went into major interview with ex Tom Green with 'no questions prepared'
- Comedian Celeste Barber reveals the greatest 'mum hack' every parent should know - and her simple five-minute makeup regime that ensures she always looks her best
- Samantha Jade shares loved-up photo with her fiancé Pat Handlin after being forced to postpone their wedding twice in 2020
- 'It made me believe I could do things I never dreamed possible': Kate Garraway credits her stint on I'm A Celebrity with 'preparing her to get through' husband Derek's Covid battle
- TOWIE's Georgia Kousoulou reveals she's suffering from back pains, is eating SIX meals a day and has chosen her baby's name as she details her 'weird but lovely' pregnancy in Q&A
- Naked yoga teacher, 33, reveals how she ditched Britain to live with her cacao-farming toyboy lover, 19, in the Amazon jungle despite only knowing him for TEN DAYS
- My secret marriage to Idris... who broke my heart to be a heart-throb: We loved each other, reveals the US lawyer who became star's second wife... but he was told to dump me to save his career
- Montana Brown giggles at her hunky ex-rugby player beau Mark O'Connor as they enjoy a romantic dinner on the beach in Barbados after their romance was revealed
- How to get your dream outdoor retreat on a budget: Renovation queen reveals her seven secrets for transforming your backyard - without spending a small fortune
- 'I didn't want to feel the pressure': Rita Ora, 30, reveals she has frozen her eggs TWICE and admits she 'doesn't know' if she's found love with new boyfriend Romain Gavras
- Couple who take up to six luxury holidays a year reveal how ANYONE can enjoy exotic travel on a budget - including swapping hotels for villas and avoiding all-inclusive
- The Auschwitz arrivals unaware of their fate: Unseen photos taken by SS guards reveal fear and confusion on the faces of children and families as hundreds of Hungarian Jews get off trains into Nazi death camp
- "When Harry Met Minnie": A NYC fairy tale of puppy love and friendship
- 'I'm absolutely terrified!' Adele reveals she's making a TV comeback and is set to HOST Saturday Night Live ... as fans are convinced the singer will release new music
- Scarlett Moffatt reveals she wants to ELOPE to Las Vegas with beau Scott Dobinson... after first dreaming of a huge Willy Wonka themed wedding
- Love Island Australia series one cast - where are they now? From breakups to babies
- Two men are arrested for assaulting Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein's private detective Jack Palladino after he took photos of them on camera they tried to steal - as his family turns off life support
This Morning guests reveal how they used MAGIC to find love and bag their dream men have 1149 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.