TEEN Mom Catelynn Lowell’s husband Tyler Baltierra lifted weights in a “brutal” gym workout after his total body makeover.
Tyler , 29, shared his latest workout session in an Instagram Story.
In the short clip, the Teen Mom OG star wore a white T-shirt and black shorts as he leaned his back against the blue chair.
The MTV star lifted his arms straight up as he carried the dumbbells.
He was using the exercise equipment from Torrez Training.
The caption stated: “So pumped to be back to gaining. That cut felt brutal at times.”
“Time to gain lean mass, my man.”
Tyler appeared to be keeping himself in great shape as he flexed his muscles.
Most read in TV
Back in August, Catelynn , 29, had given birth to their infant daughter Rya.
The MTV parents also share two additional kids together: Novalee, six, and Vaeda, two.
Recently, Tyler had dressed up in formal attire after they had welcomed their newest addition to the family.
On social media, the MTV dad shared a sweet snap with his six-year-old daughter in his arms.
The father and daughter had gathered together for a photo before heading out to an MTV producer’s wedding.
The TV personality was dressed in an all-black suit.
Novalee had put on a black and white dress, mary jane shoes, and a big black bow.
While smiling for the camera, Tyler captioned his post: “Stop growing up so fast Novalee!”
Recently, Catelynn had an emotional reunion with her first daughter, Carly, which will be featured this season on Teen Mom.
The reality star parents had given their first daughter up for adoption during the first season of 16 & Pregnant.
Because the teen couple was not at the age of 18 at the time of her birth, they were not ready to take care of the infant.
A reunion with Carly, 12, had been delayed by about two years due to the pandemic.
While speaking to E! News , Carly confessed the family was able to reunite in person for a private moment.
She explained: “We did end up having a visit with Carly and MTV did follow that. They didn’t film Carly herself or anything like that but they always film us.
“People will be able to witness what our reaction was from the first day to the last day, from leaving and even just like the start of the visit and things like that, which I think is definitely important.”
- Being stressed can make you fat – the 8 ways to hit weight-loss goals
- Working out at home? These are the best total gyms for home use for September 2020
- Youthful 51-year-old who says she is regularly mistaken for her daughters' SISTER reveals how she maintains her ageless appearance with workouts, diet - and quarterly Botox treatments
- Adele weight loss: 7 inspirational quotes from guru behind stunning transformation
- Men with waists over 40in are ‘35% more likely to die of prostate cancer’
- Jessie James Decker shows off her abs, shares fitness routine
- Chin-up bars that will help you in making your muscles stronger
- Lara Bingle flaunts her style credentials in a Burberry trench coat and handbag as she works her angles for an impromptu home photoshoot
- Tim Tszyu - son of legendary fighter Kostya - gives Jeff Horn a boxing masterclass in a VERY one-sided fight and sends a strong message to haters who say he's living in his father's shadow
- Denis Leary: The Upside of Anger
Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell’s husband Tyler Baltierra lifts weights in ‘brutal’ gym workout after total body makeover have 718 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.