Hollywood actor, Taraji P. Henson, during her interview with Women's Health , has revealed that she is planning to embark upon her career as a singer since it’s ‘never late to live our wildest dreams’.
The Acrimony actor who studied musical theater at Howard University shared that she has been preparing her maiden EP which she plans to release early next year.
Sharing her new journey, the 51-year-old actor expressed that, “I've been secretly working on an EP. But it wasn't like, ‘Taraji wants to sing,' and then 20 writers come and bring me their songs."
The Oscar-nominated actor added that she likes to write her own songs, rather than having others do it for her.
She also talked about her health issues during her cover story interview and added, "I want people to know that it’s never too late for anything. You can get your health together and live out your wildest dreams.”
The Hidden Figures actor is not entirely new to music as she has also recently played a singing role in Disney Plus's Muppets Haunted Mansion .
- Jimmy Dean, sausage king, was country musician first whose 'Big Bad John' song launched his career
- Actress Minnie Driver talks about possible music career with former 'American Idol' judge Randy Jackson
- Derek Jeter is a heaven-scent boyfriend for Hannah Davis; Taraji Henson stands up for Terrence Howard
- GLOVES COME OFF! W HINTS DEMS LOVE TERRORISTS IN LATE PUSH
- Paul Williams on the enduring magic and no-longer-lost music of Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas
- 17 Indie Artists on Their Oddest Odd Jobs That Pay the Bills When Music Doesn’t
- Jana Kramer, 'One Tree Hill' star and budding Country singer, talks about career switch and romantic life: 'I love to love'
- Pinker Tones try new hues, launching first full road show as a four-piece, rock-style band
- Children learn the joy of classical music
- Frank Zappa's son Dweezil revives the music
- Accused rapist Joseph Brooks was 'beautiful' songwriter says singer Debby Boone after his suicide
- November Phoenix local music picks: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. Singer Daniel Powter had almost given up on a successful career. A 'Bad Day' changed all that
- Former Yankee Bernie Williams burns for one more shot at plate, while adding to his musical legacy
- GlobalFEST 2011's eighth year takes thirteen international music acts to New York's Webster Hall
- First-ever Red Bull Music Fest Chicago
- With his new band the Kin, Mike Mangione is making the most gorgeous music of his career
- Jennifer Lopez to perform Selena tribute at Billboard Latin Music Awards honoring 20th anniversary of singer’s death
- Black Violin has the power to unite people with music
- Sting launches free app in honor of his 25-year solo career 'because we don’t know how much it’s worth'
Taraji P. Henson hints at launching her music career, says 'it's never too late' have 461 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.