The province plans to establish 35 industrial clusters in its 11 districts and towns by 2030, whose combined capital requirement will be 5.9 trillion VND (260 million USD).
Of the 35 clusters, 21 will be built on 583 hectares of land in the 2020-2025 period as well as Hoa Lu Border Economic Zone with a total area of 28,000ha.
From 2025 to 2030, another 14 industrial clusters will be set up across another 580 hectares.
Industries that will be developed within these clusters include agro-forestry product processing, and manufacture of rubber and plastic products, metal products, electronic products, engine vehicles, textiles and apparel. These clusters are expected to create around 30,000 jobs.
The demand for residential areas is expected to grow because of the new industrial zones.
Of the new residential projects, the Asian Holding Real Estate Company has invested in the Asian Lake View project in Dong Xoai city.
The project, located on 4.7ha, includes a residential area, shophouses and entertainment area.
Another residential project is the 92.7ha Cat Tuong Phu Hung Complex Urban Area in Dong Xoai city with total investment of 70 million USD.
The project will have residential areas, land plots and two shopping malls with total area of 4.2ha.
Binh Phuoc will focus on attracting high-tech projects and organic agriculture, and forestry product processing, with the key products rubber, cashew nuts, pepper, and fruits.
In the first seven months of 2018, Binh Phuoc attracted 22 projects with total registered capital of 314 million USD. Of these, seven new projects were located in Becamex Binh Phuoc Industrial Park with registered capital of 272 million USD.
- Binh Phuoc National Park reopens
- International consultants poll: Promising outlook for property market in 2022
- 6 major property trends to watch in the Singapore property market in 2022
- 16,278 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in 59 of Vietnam’s 63 provinces, cities
- Concern over unrealistic hike in property prices
- One crucial factor will dictate property prices this year and next
- Binh Duong and Gangnam enter strategic cooperation
- Binh Duong resolved to complete targets for 2021-2025
- Speculators cause land fever in Southern provinces
- LEGO accelerates construction of $1 billion factory in Binh Duong
- High-end segment to continue driving HCM City apartment market, affordable units scarce
- Hanoi's housing market set to heat up in 2022
- Property: Signs your radiator needs bleeding - prevent ‘rust’ building up
- Upgrades to infrastructure helping to scale up property
- Property Watch: Make change, not war
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh pays Tet visit to Ba Ria – Vung Tau
- Binh Duong, Gangnam district sign strategic cooperation deal
- YSL Group cooperates with Savills Vietnam to develop Nam Binh Xuyen IP
- Bình Phước grows more organic pepper for export markets
- Prices escalate, people rush to hunt for land in hot market
Property market heats up in Binh Phuoc province have 422 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.