A PROPERTY dubbed the Willy House is for sale for £925,000 — and is sure to arouse interest.
The phallic shapes have been described by its marketing estate agent as being an "iconic landmark."
Most read in News
- De Blasio reveals he wants to buy empty NYC buildings and turn them into affordable housing after moving 13,000 homeless into hotels 'for more than $2million a night' and shaming rich residents who left to escape COVID-19 as 'fair weather friends'
- Bitter fight erupts in Haldiram's group over property after death of family elder
- Matt Hancock urges shops to call the POLICE if people refuse to wear face masks despite top officers branding the £100 fines 'IMPOSSIBLE' to enforce - as retailers warn the rules are the 'last nail in the coffin' for business
- Pandemic's impact on NYC's luxury real estate is more devastating than 9/11 or the Great Recession as upscale properties sell for less than HALF their original asking price
- 'I have fully recovered, my thoughts are with others': Married father-of-two Coronavirus 'super-spreader' reveals his identity after accidentally infecting 11 people following gas sales conference in Singapore
- Coronavirus live updates: Weekly jobless claims drop below 1 million
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 11-12
- ALEXANDRA SHULMAN: At least Meghan Markle won't be kept awake by the No 52 bus like I was in the first flat I bought in London!
- Public faces £35 BILLION a year more in tax and it will take decades to bring eye-watering UK's £2 TRILLION debt mountain under control that is at its highest level since the 1960s
- Watch out for the mudslides! A friendly warning from the tycoon who designed Harry and Meghan's £11m mansion – complete with a scented wine cellar, non-squeak floorboards... and even fog sensors as staggering cost of their new life is revealed
- A cut-price palace... but running costs on Prince Harry and Meghan's $14.7m Santa Barbara mansion they bought from a Russian businessman could reach $4.4million per year – with mortgage payments nudging half a million dollars
- Quibi founder Jeffrey Katzenberg sells his 26,000-square-foot Beverly Hills mansion for a staggering $125M - the third priciest real-state deal in California's history
- EXCLUSIVE: Welcome to the (very rich) neighborhood! Meghan and Harry's Montecito neighbors include a vineyard owner, a Forbes' billionaire and a Houston banker who bought the Scarface mansion – and most are more than thrilled to have them!
- Chris Hillman on the Flying Burrito Brothers, Gram Parsons and the End of the Sixties
- David and Victoria Beckham 'face a race against time to add controversial lake to their £6m Cotswolds estate... or face delay until NEXT summer'
- Life on the Mail's farm: It's the rural idyll given away by newspaper in 1907 in a pioneering social experiment. Still standing today, its remarkable history could provide a lesson for thousands of families considering their own escape to the country
- From UFO Towers to Tsunami Clocks, Every U.S. State's Most Unique Roadside Attraction
- Meghan and Harry latest – Prince chose engagement ring just ‘6 months after they met’
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 27
Property dubbed ‘Willy House’ is on sale for £925,000 despite PENIS-shaped trees have 603 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.