Princess Beatrice’s baby name announcement analysed by expert
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Beatrice and her husband Edoardo looked over the moon in a photograph depicting them taking a family autumnal stroll. The couple were spotted in public for the first time since welcoming to the world their daughter, born on September 18.
Learn all about the secretive personal lives and history of the Royal Family as you’ve never seen them before in Amazon’s best selling Royal Historical Biographies
This box contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more.
In the picture, Beatrice laughed as she walked alongside her husband, who was happily pushing the baby in a pram.
The elated 33-year-old looked casual with her long hair tied up into a bun.
For the walk, she wore a long, dark green quilted coat under which could be seen a beige jumper and a pair of black jeans.
Property developer Edoardo also adopted a casual look for the day out and wore a white shirt underneath a navy blue jumper, paired with jeans and white trainers.
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi got married in July last year (Image: GETTY)
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo shared this picture on October 1 (Image: PRINCESS BEATRICE/TWITTER)
The baby, cradled inside the pram, could not be seen in the snap.
Edoardo and Beatrice have chosen not to share with the public a picture of their daughter yet.
In turn, they released on October 1, when they also revealed the name of their baby, a sweet picture showing her footprints.
Sienna, who is the Queen ‘s 12th great-granddaughter, was born at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi were spotted at Wimbledon in July (Image: GETTY)
She is the couple’s first daughter and has a step-brother – Christopher Woolf, known as Wolfie.
The boy, born in 2016, is the son of Edoardo and his former partner Dara Huang.
The child is believed to have been included in his father’s new relationship with the princess since the beginning, and has reportedly played the role of both page boy and best man at Edoardo and Beatrice’s wedding in July 2020.
Beatrice has also publicly shown her affection for the child on multiple occasions.
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo got married in July 2020 (Image: GETTY)
Princess Beatrice ‘adores’ having Edo’s son Wolfie around
Earlier this year, she opened up on helping Wolfie with his studies during the lockdown as well as reading stories to him.
Moreover, in August, she affectionately let slip during an interview she doesn’t consider the child her stepson but, rather, her “bonus son”.
Wolfie was included both in the official announcement of Sienna’s birth shared by Buckingham Palace on September 20 and in the update given by Beatrice on October 1.
Announcing her daughter’s name, the princess wrote on Twitter: “We are delighted to share that we have named our daughter Sienna Elizabeth Mapelli Mozzi.
Edoardo has a son, Christopher Woolf, from a previous relationship (Image: EXPRESS)
“We are all doing well and Wolfie is the best big brother to Sienna.”
New father-of-two Edoardo also took to social media on October 1 to announce the name of his daughter and share his happiness.
In an adoring message dedicated to his newborn child, he wrote on Instagram: “Sienna Mapelli Mozzi.
“Our life together has just begun, and I can't wait to see all the amazing things that await us.”
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo on Christmas Day in 2019 (Image: GETTY)
He went on including in his love letter his “amazing wife” and son.
He said: “Feeling so much love and gratitude for my amazing wife, baby Sienna and Wolfie.
“These are the days I never want to forget.
“This week, a friend said to me the sweetest saying….that with every child you grow a whole new heart.”
- Princess Beatrice's brave-face engagement bash: Father Prince Andrew stays away from party for family and A-List friends saying it would not be a 'good look' after Epstein interview disaster
- Morning after Prince Andrew’s 60th the night before: Princess Beatrice and fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi leave the Royal Lodge in Windsor after celebrating at her father's slimmed-down birthday bash
- Princess Beatrice jazzes up her little black dress with a fancy £3.99 Zara headband
- Princess Beatrice wishes she could elope since Prince Andrew scandal has created ‘ugliness’ around wedding, says expert
- Are Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi a match made in heaven? Princess Diana's astrologer reveals all
- The Sweet Way Princess Eugenie Took Part in Her Sister Princess Beatrice's Engagement
- Prince Andrew will give Princess Beatrice away as her wedding is confirmed for May 29 with Buckingham Palace reception
- Sisters united! Princess Beatrice puts on a brave face as she joins Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank at the Queen's Christmas lunch - amid ongoing controversy over their father Prince Andrew
- Royal Wedding Alert! Princess Beatrice’s Wedding Date and Reception Details Revealed
- Prince Andrew’s scandal caused Princess Beatrice to change her wedding date twice
- Princess Beatrice's stunning wedding band revealed
- Princess Beatrice’s Wedding Venue Announced — and It Has a Special Tie to Prince George!
- Princess Beatrice's Wedding Date Was Changed 'Two Times' Due to Prince Andrew's Scandal
- Princess Beatrice Is on an Extreme Sport Vacation — Heli-Skiing! — Ahead of Her Royal Wedding
- Prince Philip will 'undoubtedly' attend Princess Beatrice's wedding a month before his 99th birthday if 'his health permits it', royal commentator says
- Reaching new summits! Princess Beatrice leads a ‘high level delegation’ including the former prime ministers of Spain and Italy on an adventurous heli-skiing trip in Pakistan
- Prince Andrew scandal has left an 'ugliness' around Princess Beatrice's wedding and the bride-to-be wishes she could 'take off to Italy and do something private', royal expert claims
- Princess Beatrice's wedding will be 'smaller than originally planned' because of the scandal surrounding her father Prince Andrew, source tells People
- Meet the Superfans Who Camp Outside Kate Middleton's Hospital Before Every Royal Baby Birth
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Party planner who masterminded David and Victoria Beckham's £500,000 Irish castle reception in 1999 and put them on gold thrones is to organise Princess Beatrice's wedding festivities
Princess Beatrice and Edoardo pictured with Sienna for first time since baby's birth have 1218 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.