Prince Charles recently hit back against China and its mass polluting actions in an urgent message on the climate change crisis.
The prince called out China in an UN-hosted biodiversity conference in Kunming, China.
There he urged the country's officials to adopt a "polluter pays principle" narrative to curb global waste and pollution.
He believes a move similar to this will make a greener economy possible since carbon would be "properly priced" in such cases.
The prince also laid out a three-point plan to try and save the planet at the Conference of the Parties to the Convention of Biological Diversity.
According to Express, he claimed, "It is a humbling realisation that everything we need to survive, the food we eat, the water we drink, the oxygen we breathe, depends on the work of other species and the eco-system they create."
"Yet, we continue blindly to wipe out species that hold the secret to so many innovative and sustainable products for the future. We seem intent on testing our unique world to destruction."
- Trump pulls U.S. out of “non-binding” Paris Climate Accord — Here’s why he was right to do it
- CO2 Levels To Hit Historic High Next Year
- China's Appetite for Spam Is Wrecking U.S. Waterways
- The Chemtrails (“Geoengineering”) – Global Warming Connection
- UNICEF crowdsources report on world's children to inspire innovation and localize solutions
- At least they picked their tents up! Campers leave pockmarked field after Glastonbury ends as droves begin clean-up of sea of bottles and food waste despite festival going 'plastic-free'
- Coming Back Strong
- The Heat Is On; Can We Turn It Off?
- Do You Know What “Sustainable” Really Means?
- Let's get this party started! Thousands of music fans arrive for 'hottest EVER' Glastonbury as festival prepares to bask in 91F heatwave
- Historian MICHAEL BURLEIGH exposes the secret war blueprint Donald Trump's Iran-hating adviser hopes will set the Middle East ablaze
- America’s Rx For Holistic Health: Compare This To Obamacare
- Humanity has reached peak idiocy… what happens when the idiocy bubble bursts?
- Guru Round Up: The 43 Best Investment Ideas For 2014
- Social Capital Is The New Wealth
- Week Ahead: Jobs, Earnings, Emerging Markets, Debt Ceiling & Twitter
- 10 Things That Didn't Happen in 2009 (And Probably Won't Happen in 2010)
- Heroes of Health and Fitness
- Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Biceps
- Put Your Money on It
Prince Charles hits back at China in climate crisis speech: ‘Polluters pay principle’ have 386 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.