Experts believe Prince Andrew has no way of winning over the royal family since his lawsuit is causing "enormous damage" to the monarchy as well as to the future of its heirs.
This claim's been made by royal commentator Rupert Bell and during his interview with talkRADIO he was quoted saying, “That is what they’re frustrated about, is that it’s dragging on and they see Andrew as part of the reason why it has dragged on.
“You remember how long ago the Emily Maitlis interview was, that was pre-pandemic times.
“So therein lies the problem, it’s been dragging on and every corner and every day, there’s something else to be talked about with regards to Prince Andrew and this civil case against him.
“He has to sort it out one way or another, and until he does that, then he can’t win over his family who are obviously totally frustrated, particularly Charles and William, because they see that the damage is enormous.”
- Jeffrey Epstein liked to 'collect people' and Prince Andrew was his ‘biggest trophy’, says the royal's socialite former flame
- Prince Andrew latest: Paedophile millionaire’s 13 phone numbers for royal
- Royal heartbreak: How Prince Andrew was saved in ‘hour of need’ by ex-wife Sarah Ferguson
- Prince Andrew was Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘trophy’ to impress people
- Meghan Markle's 'raw' confession 'very, very damaging' for Royal Family warns expert
- Documentary: Prince Andrew Took Part in Jeffrey Epstein’s Orgy with Nine Underage Girls
- Prince Andrew’s pals hire experts to debunk pics linking to Jeffrey Epstein
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are a positive force in Royal Family say Britons in poll
- Prince Andrew joined in an orgy with Jeffrey Epstein and nine girls at billionaire paedophile's private island, accuser claims in court papers
- Queen Elizabeth II finds one thing 'very hard' about being in Royal Family
- Royal expert reveals how Harry and Meghan could leave the Royal Family
- Meghan and Harry could leave Royal Family says expert – ‘They’ve laid the foundations'
- Meghan Markle: Stressed Duchess gave up her whole way of life to marry into royal family
- Kate Middleton and Prince William praised for royal tour - ‘Sprinkling fairy dust’
- 'Sex slave' Virginia Roberts 'went to hospital with internal bleeding following Jeffrey Epstein orgies' - as she claims paedophile 'graded' her performance after she slept with Prince Andrew
- Could the Royal Family shrink?
- Where does Prince Andrew get all his cash? Former MP NORMAN BAKER asks how the Duke of York could buy a £13million ski chalet and renovate his Windsor home for £7.5million
- Another Jeffrey Epstein protégée says she was expected to charm Prince Andrew at a party — but refused
- Harry and Meghan now ‘at war’ with Prince William and royal family, reports say
- Charles must rule his family like the Iron Duke Philip says Christopher Wilson
Prince Andrew ‘can’t possibly’ win over the royal family: ‘There’s enormous damage’ have 463 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.