Experts believe Prince Andrew has no way of winning over the royal family since his lawsuit is causing "enormous damage" to the monarchy as well as to the future of its heirs.
This claim's been made by royal commentator Rupert Bell and during his interview with talkRADIO he was quoted saying, “That is what they’re frustrated about, is that it’s dragging on and they see Andrew as part of the reason why it has dragged on.
“You remember how long ago the Emily Maitlis interview was, that was pre-pandemic times.
“So therein lies the problem, it’s been dragging on and every corner and every day, there’s something else to be talked about with regards to Prince Andrew and this civil case against him.
“He has to sort it out one way or another, and until he does that, then he can’t win over his family who are obviously totally frustrated, particularly Charles and William, because they see that the damage is enormous.”
- Prince Andrew Should Lose Royal Titles, Face Extradition Over Epstein: Poll
- Meghan Markle and Harry book will cause 'lasting damage' in royal family and 'leave scars'
- The Crown creator explains why it won't address recent Prince Andrew events
- Prince Andrew Was in Club With Jeffrey Epstein and 'Young Girl,' Witness Says
- Prince Andrew represents UK at Davos despite trade envoy role axe over friendship with sex offender
- Royal Family's A-level results - how Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and Wills did
- Prince Andrew 'groped two girls in Epstein Mansion with Spitting Image puppet of himself'
- Princess Beatrice Wedding Pictures Have One Notable Absence—Prince Andrew
- Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie brands Meghan Markle's critics 'morons' and says he'd love to see them focus on Prince Andrew's 'horrendous mess'
- The Crown's Prince Charles star Josh O'Connor compares the Royal family to The Sopranos and says 'they have a mix of nastiness and competitiveness'
- Who is Princess Beatrice? Prince Andrew's Daughter 9th in Line to the Throne
- Ghislaine Maxwell Arrest Over Epstein Crimes Spells Trouble For Prince Andrew
- Prince Andrew's Witness Testimony Could Spark Extradition and 'Rip Open The Abyss for the Monarchy,' Biography Claims
- Prince Andrew could be quizzed by Met Police cops over Guislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein links
- Prince Andrew 'Can't Hide Behind Palace Walls' Over Epstein: Biographer
- Prince Andrew's Team 'Were Happy' With Career-Ending Jeffrey Epstein Interview
- Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Club Claims 'Difficult to Believe,' Says Friend
- Donald Trump May 'Look Favorably' on Ghislaine Maxwell's Silence, Prince Andrew's Biographer Says
- Jeffrey Epstein told my pal to bed Prince Andrew, says former model
- Epstein said ‘it’s nice to have things on people’ when asked why he ‘coerced girl to have sex with Prince Andrew’
Prince Andrew ‘can’t possibly’ win over the royal family: ‘There’s enormous damage’ have 442 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.