Adele confused after being asked about her body count
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Adele, 33, has revealed her son Angelo does not care about her international fame. The Grammy-winning singer explained how he measures her fame based on her YouTube subscribers.
She told Fleur East on Hits Radio : “He’s into like gamers, like he likes Flamingo and all them lot, like I mean yeah he ain’t bothered by me at all.”
She "continued: "He does not care at all.
"He is like you’re so busy all the time now, like blah-blah. But no he doesn’t care and he’s always comparing.
"The other day he was telling me how many YouTube followers I have is nowhere near as many as the big gamers.
‘Not really aware’ Adele admits her son ‘couldn’t care less’ about how famous she is (Image: Getty)
Adele confessed her son does not care about her fame as he compares her following to Internet stars (Image: Getty)
"I was like, 'okay cheers kid, thanks for that.' Again no he’s not really aware of it yet."
The Someone Like You singer concluded: “He’s coming to a couple of, sort of work things that I have coming up and we’ll see, but I’m sure he’ll just be like, 'well I think Flamingo will have done it like this or like that.'
"Like, yeah but he’s great, he’s a lot of fun, he’s a very lovely, lovely little boy.”
Elsewhere in the interview, Adele revealed that the inspiration behind her latest album is her son "more than anything".
Adele sent fans into a frenzy by releasing her new Song Easy On Me (Image: Getty)
She explained: "The whole album is sort of dedicated to my son more than anything, but yeah it’s about my relationship with his dad and with him, but also you know the relationship I have with myself and stuff like that.”
She added: “It’s like you could be in you know, discussion or disagreement or a full-blown row if you want, not that me and his dad ever used to do that.
"If you’re the one that’s sort of initiating the discussion, it’d sort of be like, 'well hang on a minute, go easy on me, you know, it’s not my fault.'
"So it’s just sort of really about that in the way that, you know, the decision that I made really, so yeah."
DON’T MISS… Kevin Clifton talks 'ridiculous' Aljaz Skorjanec suggestion [LATEST] William Shatner, 90, details physical toll space took on his body [INSIGHT] Bill Turnbull says Carol Kirkwood is ‘taking things too far' [UPDATE]
On Thursday, Adele sent fans into a frenzy by releasing her new Song Easy On Me.
She debuted the new single, which is her first release in six years, on her Instagram and Twitter platforms.
It is also the first track to drop from her long-awaited new album, 30.
The song features the lyrics: “You can’t deny how much I tried.
"I changed who I was to put you both first, but now I give up. Go easy on me.”
Instagram user ericllanos16 celebrated: “Such an amazing song!!! After 6 years, welcome back!!!!”
Ivpz8 added: “This song is worth the wait."
“SONG OF THE DECADE FOR SURE!!!” said fan account adeleuniversal.
- Two beautiful boys, but only one will live: Mother's heartbreak at being told one of her identical twin sons has just 12 months left after being born with severe heart condition
- Couple watch helplessly as baby son dies from chickenpox – after doctors ‘fail to spot deadly infection’
- Former Ukip councillor Stephen Searle who strangled wife after she discovered his affair with son’s girlfriend jailed for life
- Justin Ross Harris’ Ex-Wife Gives Emotional Testimony About Their Marriage, Son’s Death
- Son of wife-killing Ukip councillor Stephen Searle says his dad should NEVER be released from prison
- Melania Trump Threatens to Sue Over ‘False’ Autism Video About Her Son Barron
- Is 2018 really all about Russia?
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas Markle will NOT attend royal wedding after suffering a ‘heart attack’ and admits he staged pics
- 'More questions than answers': Endorsed by Hatch, campaign to highlight endometriosis awareness
- McGwire admits to steroid use
- Health Care Enforcement in 2013: A Year in Review
- New film says the Miami Herald’s Gary Hart story transformed journalism. Did it really?
- Virginia AG admits to wearing blackface in college
- Tiger admits ‘infidelity’, will take break from golf
- She was worried how a 'teacher of the year' treated her 5-year-old son. So she made a secret recording.
- Mum of Michael Jackson ‘Leaving Neverland’ documentary accuser Wade Robson ‘says her son repeatedly DENIED being abused by the star’
- LISTEN: Newly Released Audio of Hulk Hogan Using N-Word, Admitting He’s Racist in Sex Tape
- YP Letters: A mother’s plea. Please can my son cycle to and from school without risking his life
- Trump warns against admitting unaccompanied migrant children: ‘They’re not innocent’
- Silenced: Saudi Arabia Admits Journalist Khashoggi is Dead
'Not really aware' Adele admits her son 'couldn't care less' about how famous she is have 1037 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.