Here is when NBA 2K22 Season 2 starts (Image: 2K)
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
NBA 2K22 Season 2 is starting this week and is promising to add new content across MyCAREER, MyTEAM and The W for those on PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles.
Season 2 also features the first music label partnership with Columbia Records, although that might just prove a pleasant distraction when compared to the main features included in the game's next major update.
NBA 2K22 Season 2 has the tagline Build Your Empire and focuses on Michael Jordan's rise to legend status in MyCareer.
A message from 2K explains: "When Michael Jordan joined the Chicago Bulls in 1984, the team's reputation wasn't anywhere close to what it is today. The Bulls were searching for their star player, and they found one in MJ, who carried them on his path to becoming a legend.
"In Season 2, you're the hero; whether you're climbing the ladder to NBA stardom, running the streets, or building your dream team, anyone can be the next Michael Jordan.
"We all start from humble beginnings, but now it's time to thrust yourself into the spotlight and achieve glory.
"Coming to both the City [PlayStation 5 | Xbox Series X/S] and the Neighborhood [PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC], players will have the opportunity to earn an all-new variety of content and goodies by levelling up with XP. Build Your Empire and accumulate more fame and rewards as a result."
Rebirth is also making its debut in NBA 2K22 MyCAREER and gives players the opportunity to jump to a 90 overall on new-gen or skip 10 pre-completed MyPOINTS levels on current-gen.
This can be achieved after earning the Rebirth reward. For new-gen players, you must first obtain the quest from ATM by the NBA Store and Club 2K before you can begin completing 10 3v3 or 10 2v2 City games with a 90 overall rating or higher to unlock Rebirth.
NBA 2K Players Tournament: Players go head to head
Current-gen players will need to complete 10 3v3 games once they reach a 90 overall rating to earn Rebirth.
But MyCareer is just one of a number of areas of the game that is getting new content this week, with 2K confirming fresh features in other areas.
MyTEAM will soon feature a Level 1 Free Agent Michael Jordan that will lead players' starting lineups, while reaching Level 40 will allow gamers to gain a Pink Diamond Kevin Garnett.
MyTEAM also introduces new NBA 75 Domination Tier and Series I Cards and the first-ever Player Coach Cards as a reward for completing each tier in the NBA 75 Domination Tier.
Meanwhile, The W is getting a new Seasonal Clothing Bundle, 2K Breakthrough Gear, and more.
WHEN DOES NBA 2K22 SEASON 2 START?
THE NBA 2K22 Season 2 release date has been scheduled for Friday, October 22, across all platforms.
2K has also provided a rough schedule for when to expect some of the big events to kick off.
According to a new announcement from the development team, NBA 2K22 Season 2 start time has been set for 4pm BST on October 22, or 8am PDT if you live in North America.
The first events will start at 9pm PDT with a party at Club 2K, where you can celebrate by listening to all the newest music while earning 2XP.
This event is only available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, although plenty of other stuff is being planned for different areas of the game.
- 'Game of Thrones' final season release date revealed
- Insatiable season 2 Netflix release date: When does it start? How many episodes?
- Travelling Raptors don’t have time on their side in compressed NBA pre-season
- Jack Whitehall Travels with My Father season 4 release date: Will there be another series?
- The Sinner Season 3 – UK release date, cast, plot, trailer and everything you need to know
- China curtails speech, anthems at NBA pre-season game in Shanghai
- Game of Thrones final season launch date confirmed by HBO – plus everything else we know
- Sunderland AFC Netflix documentary: Release date, where and when you can watch it more
- John Lewis Christmas ad 2018: Release date, song and predictions
- Outlander Season Four: when does the series air in the UK, where is it set, what happens in episode one?
- Riverdale season 4, episode 1 release date: When does season 4 of Riverdale start?
- NBA preivew: LeBron James' move to the Lakers upstaged by Golden State
- Good Omens release date cast trailer plot: When does the series start on BBC Two?
- How to get tickets for the NBA London Game 2019
- NBA Results At This Site
- The Grand Tour season 4 release date: How many episodes are in the new series?
- Golden State Warriors begin NBA defence with victory
- Kyrie Irving on target as Celtics end Bucks’ unbeaten start to season
- Fortnite season 11 teaser: First season 11 teaser set to drop soon? Battle Royale latest
- When is the John Lewis Christmas ad released and is Elton John singing the 2018 song?
NBA 2K22 Season 2 release date: When does NBA 2k22 Season 2 start? have 933 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.