I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! has axed its spin-off show the Daily Drop after just one year.
The programme, which dissected the camp activity and behind-the-scenes gossip, was hosted by Vick Hope and aired on the ITV Hub.
Vick was joined by a panel of ex-campmates and celebrity superfans who debated all the action, with new episodes dropping on the ITV Hub every morning after the main show.
However, it's been confirmed that the series won't be returning.
A spokesperson said: 'We'd like to thank Vick Hope and everyone involved in the show last year for bringing fans of I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! all the latest news and gossip.'
The Daily Drop was a replacement for I'm A Celebrity: Extra Camp, which aired on ITV2 and last aired in 2019. It was ditched due to high production costs.
The upcoming edition of I'm A Celebrity is just weeks away and speculation is rife as to who will be appearing.
According to reports, Good Morning Britain's Richard Madeley has signed a staggering £200K deal for a spot on the line-up.
Meanwhile, Coronation Street's Lucy Fallon and EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt have also been tipped as contestants.
The series will be returning to Gwrych Castle in Wales for another year after the logistics involved in moving the show back Down Under proved 'too tricky'.
Like last year, the celebrities will have to isolate for two weeks before entering the castle as ITV bosses will be sticking to strict health and safety protocols to ensure the cast and crew are protected.
The contestants will be tested regularly and will then form a bubble for the duration of their time on the show.
I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! returns to ITV later this year.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Big Brother's Marcus Bentley says axed reality show is 'one year' off returning
- Meet the Strictly Come Dancing 2019 pros – here’s who’s competing for this year’s glitter ball trophy
- I'm A Celebrity: Comedian Andrew Maxwell 'joins star-studded line-up as surprise addition' as he arrives in Australia ahead of launch show
- I'm A Celebrity line-up 2019 ‘full line-up LEAKED': Caitlyn Jenner, Rak-Su's Myles Stephenson and BBC Radio 1 DJ Adele Roberts 'join the stars rumoured to be heading to the jungle'
- I'm A Celebrity prepares for the high-rise challenge as the show erects two HUGE planks on top of a 32-storey building in Australia
- I'm A Celebrity cameramen 'fought over who got to film stars such as Myleene Klass and Helen Flanagan' in the famous jungle shower
- I'm A Celebrity: Nadine Coyle admits she's grown 'fearful of so many things' since giving birth to daughter Anaíya, 5, but hopes jungle stint will 'push me so far out of my comfort zone'
- I'm A Celebrity: Ant and Dec are FINALLY rescued from their travel nightmare as they sail to Australia in style in the final teaser for the new series
- Axed Love Island star Malia Arkian welcomes baby girl with footballer fiancé
- I’m A Celebrity jungle ‘has a secret sex cave next to the shower’ where celebrities can romance away from cameras
- I'm A Celebrity's Kate Garraway is jungle ready in stunning tiger print maxi dress
- I'm A Celebrity 2019: Caitlyn Jenner, Kate Garraway and Ian Wright! Meet the celebrities vying to reign supreme over the Jungle as full cast of 10 is FINALLY confirmed in official FIRST LOOK portraits
- Susan Sarandon’s pingpong bar might be worth a Spin, or not
- 'I'm good at boiling water!' I'm A Celebrity star Caitlyn Jenner, 70, admits she's 'very handy' and is looking forward to a 'break' from her famous family as she is confirmed for 2019 line-up
- I'm A Celebrity: Nadine Coyle shows off her natural beauty as she touches down in Australia after admitting she's 'much more fearful of things after becoming a parent'
- Jeremy Kyle swerves Royal Ascot for first time in 17 years after his show was axed
- Katya and Neil Jones' united front amid rumours she's been 'AXED' from Strictly
- Jamie Lomas reveals heartache over friend's death during I'm A Celebrity stint
- I'm A Celebrity: 'People think I'm a doormat' Jacqueline Jossa says she aims to dispel misconceptions about her and admits she'll 'terribly miss' husband Dan Osborne and the kids
- Jeremy Kyle 'lying low' at luxury golf resort after show axed over guest suicide
I’m A Celebrity axes Vick Hope’s spin-off show after just one year have 775 words, post on metro.co.uk at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.