BERNER is known as an American rapper and entrepreneur who is currently signed to Wiz Khalifa’s Taylor Gang Entertainment.
Outside of music, he is also the founder of a multi-million dollar marijuana company.
Who is Berner?
Born October 27, 1981, Berner, whose real name is Gilbert Anthony Milam Jr., is most famously known for his affiliation with Taylor Gang.
Over the years, the rapper has released 16 albums, many of which have ended up on Billboard’s “Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums” chart.
Outside of music, Berner is also well known in the cannabis industry for his Cookies dispensaries, which have locations all across the United States.
Cookies has since become a half-a-billion dollar empire which started with a $10 million loan.
Does Berner have cancer?
"I think what made cookies so special and my music career so special was always being transparent and sharing my journey with you guys," Berner said in an Instagram video.
more from cancer
"So I figured instead of fighting this alone, I wanted the people who got me where I'm at today to fight with me. 3 weeks ago they founded traces of cancer in a series of blood tests. Today I went in for a procedure hoping to get off easy and found out I have a major fight ahead of me."
At this time, it still remains unclear what type of cancer Berner has or what stage he’s in, but he wants to assure fans that he is ready to fight.
The following day, Berner then wrote a tweet on Twitter thanking his fans for the support.
Berner said: “I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming amount of love and support, it really helped more then you can imagine and gave me the energy and motivation needed to stay Positive in this fight. I am ready to karate kick cancer in the d**k, I'm so glad i am not doing this alone!”
Following the announcement, multiple artists including E40, Juicy J , Smoke DZA and 2Chainz were quick to comment on the post and offer their support.
"We love you family," 2Chainz said.
What is Berner’s net worth?
As of 2021, Berner is said to have an estimated net worth of $20million according to multiple online reports.
This number comes from not only his successful music career but his marijuana empire as well.
In a 2020 interview with Forbes , Berner revealed some of his flagship stores are making anywhere between $100,000 and $200,000 a day with his newest in Melrose, reaching a high of $450,000 in a one day.
- Skin Self-Examination - What Does Skin Cancer Look Like?
- The Options For Prostrate Cancer Treatment
- Skin Cancer - Vigilance Can Be Life Saving
- Thyroid Cancer - Causes and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer
- What is Cancer - Incidence, Diagnosis, Causation, Symptoms, Treatment and Prognosis
- Early Cancer Detection Through Handwriting Analysis
- The Whole Truth About Sunlight, Cancer and Sunscreens
- What Is Basal Cell Carcinoma Skin Cancer?
- Breast Cancer - Effective Treatments That Cure
- What Is Cancer And How Can I Prevent It
- Cancer Cluster and Health Hazards
- Prostate Cancer - Overall
- Mammograms May Increase Risk of Cancer - Consider Thermography As an Alternative
- Where Are The Research Dollars For Bladder Cancer?
- Discovering Some Popular Myths About Breast Cancer
- Detecting Skin Cancer Made Easy
- Homemade Remedies to Prevent Skin Cancer
- Tips For Preventing Skin Cancer
- Cancer Treatments
- Facts About Prostate Cancer
Does Berner have cancer? have 695 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.