BORIS Johnson has been hit with a fresh food shortage crisis – after cops kept blocking his pizza at the No10 gates.
The Prime Minister is understood to be fuming over missing out on a slice of the action.
He has been complaining to pals his takeaway orders are being blocked at the gates of Downing Street, The Sunday Times reports.
Boris believes police are to blame for the “nightmare” as they insist on turning away deliveries.
A source said: “I cannot tell you how many times it has happened.
“No matter how many times he says, ‘Please, please, please can you let this pizza through’, they say ‘No’.”
It is not clear if officers are worried about security issues or if someone “is trying to do him some kind of favour” by keeping tabs on his waistline.
Boris turned his life around after his Covid battle last year and admitted: “I was too fat”.
Most read in The Sun
He overhauled his lifestyle and started running to shift the pounds.
But his exercise regime raised eyebrows at the Tory party conference this week when he was spotted jogging in a crisp white shirt.
The PM teamed his smart top with Team GB black shorts and trainers as he went for a run while in Manchester.
- Defiant Boris Johnson reveals he will get around Remainer law by telling EU leaders NOT to delay Brexit past Oct 31 and will refuse to negotiate extension - after MPs pass Oliver Letwin's Brexit-wrecking amendment by 322 to 306 votes
- Question Time special RECAP: Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn in BBC showdown
- 'He's gone Kamikaze': Boris Johnson faces EU fury as he prepares to unveil 'final offer' Brexit blueprint TODAY that would see 'two borders for four years' - warning No Deal is the only alternative
- Boris Johnson vows to deliver Brexit on October 31 after Parliament passes delay Bill
- No10 warns Brexit deal could be DEAD if Labour and Remainers force through customs union amendment - as Boris Johnson faces week of 'guerrilla warfare' with Speaker John Bercow set to block him from holding crunch vote again today
- Boris Johnson's final masterplan for a Brexit deal is revealed: EU envoy delivers five-point alternative to the backstop to Brussels - as Number 10 warns PM will BOYCOTT summit if leaders reject it
- Three ex PMs - Tony Blair, John Major and Gordon Brown - blast Boris Johnson
- Brexit: What happens now as Boris Johnson launches frantic race to pass his deal
- 'Submarine' Boris Johnson slammed for chickening out of Channel 4 debate
- 'It's my new deal or no deal': Boris Johnson reveals he has just TEN DAYS to finalise Brexit plans as details of his 'two borders for four years' Irish solution emerge ahead of dramatic conference speech TODAY
- Boris Johnson WILL prorogue Parliament again: Number 10 says it will suspend the Commons next Tuesday and hold a Queen's Speech on October 14th
- Can Boris Johnson get his Brexit deal past MPs, will there be a second referendum or will there be a No Deal departure on October 31? All your questions answered ahead of another baffling week in Westminster
- Boris Johnson is 'clearing the ground' for election with raft of policy pledges
- The smiles say it all! EU leaders AGREE Boris Johnson's Brexit deal after Jean-Claude Juncker said there will be NO extension beyond Oct 31st if MPs reject it - leaving Remainer rebels backed into a corner
- 'Heartbroken' Jennifer Arcuri blasts Boris Johnson for treating her like a 'fleeting one-night stand' before casting her aside 'like a gremlin' as she warns she has kept the PM's 'secrets'
- Boris Johnson keeps his cool to fend off debate attacks over creaking NHS and burka comment controversy
- Boris Johnson vows to toughen up on crime by putting victims at heart of parole system
- General election: How Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson shape up ahead of TV clash
- General election: 15 biggest lies and half-truths Boris Johnson has told so far
- Britain's 'declaration of independence': Boris Johnson publishes his 110-page Brexit Withdrawal Bill (with 124 pages of explanatory notes) just hours before MPs start to debate it - as he bids to push it through Parliament in THREE DAYS
Boris Johnson hit by fast food ‘nightmare’ as No10 cops block his PIZZA deliveries from coming to Downing Street have 767 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.