Pop music sensation Billie Eilish opened up about her first-ever meeting with the members of British royal family at the global premiere of latest James Bond film, No Time to Die . The singer described Prince William and Kate Middleton as 'amazing' and 'down to earth' people.
During her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday, the Happier Than Ever singer admitted that she was given a 'whole list' of regulations to follow when meeting the royals, but the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were ultimately too laid back to worry about formalities.
As per Page Six r eported, Eilish told Jimmy Kimmel, "I tried to [follow the rules]. I was planning on it, They were just so normal. They didn't make me feel like, 'Oh, I'm scared. I can't talk to them.”
The 19-year-old singer gushed over her encounter with the duke and duchess and revealed that it was 'amazing' to meet both William and Kate.
“They were very complimentary, and they had all these questions for me,” she continued. “They were just very friendly and funny and sweet. I can’t complain.”
Eilish and her brother, Finneas O’Connell have written and produced the title track of No Time to Die . The sibling duo was honored at the star-studded, global premiere of the latest Bond film.
- Princess Charlotte learning ballet after a 'little introduction' from the Royal Opera House
- Brave four-year-old Denver Clinton dies after months of battling cancer
- Chris Packham: I'll take royals to task over grouse shooting at Buckingham Palace when I accept CBE
- 50 facts you didn't know about how the Royal Mint makes coins
- Billy Weir: Paddy McLaughlin has the power to take Cliftonville to the top
- Sir Billy Connolly: I’m near the end but I don’t fear death
- Paddy Davitt verdict: This is your time, Canaries. It might never come again
- The infamous day a 'savage mob' broke bones and a club died
- Anna Delvey: Who is “The Soho Grifter” and did she scam Billy McFarland? Plus how to watch the Neflix documentary
- Paul Kimmage meets Stephen Kenny: 'I realised, I don't care what people think, I know as much as anyone'
- When did Chris Evans’ mum Minnie Beardsall die and when was she on TFI Friday and The Paul O’Grady Show?
- Which Premier League teams give youth a chance? Every team ranked with their future stars assessed
- Melissa Rudd: Is it time for Norwich City to take Ben Godfrey out of the firing line?
- Meet the man who was given the gift of life for Christmas
- Friends' greedy plot to forge man's £130,000 will as he laid dying
- Kate reveals Charlotte is a budding ballerina on backstage tour of Royal Opera House
- When did Princess Diana die, where did the Paris car crash happen and what age was the Princess of Wales at the time of her death?
- Boy, 6, who saw his brother die in a car accident to be treated at Alton Towers
- Mum who carried girl she knew would die to save others reveals baby joy
- The best museums in London to learn about the Royal Family
Billie Eilish details meeting the Royals for first time at ‘No Time to Die’ premiere have 518 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.