Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan will stay in jail for one more night as the special court adjourned hearing in his bail plea till tomorrow, Thursday.
The special court will resume the hearing at 12:00 pm on Thursday.
Aryan is currently lodged in Mumbai's Arthur Road jail after he was denied bail by a magistrate's court on October 8 in a drug case.
Earlier today, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), in its reply to the bail plea, claimed that Aryan Khan is a part of an 'international drug network'.
The NCB also opposed Aryan's bail plea in the court and sought more time to investigate the international link in the cruise drug bust case.
The agency also said the initial investigation has disclosed that Aryan used to procure contraband from Arbaaz Merchant, another accused in the drug case.
The star kid, along with his friends, was arrested on October 3.
- Court remands company’s GM for alleged theft in Rivers
- EXCLUSIVE: 'She's overjoyed that she will see her family and her country again': Jihadi bride Shamima Begum is delighted with a court verdict that will allow her home to the UK
- Suspended SI’s bail plea adjourned
- Inspector’s bail plea adjourned
- 'We CANNOT lie about our history': Furious Boris swipes at Sadiq Khan for boarding over Churchill's statue as London Mayor says he will CARRY ON covering up the capital's monuments
- 7 prisoners with coronavirus died at San Quentin and hundreds more are dying in US jails and prisons
- Sadiq Khan slams Home Office appeal to stop Shamima Begum returning to UK because she should 'face justice in criminal courts'
- Delhi court grants bail to 82 Bangladesh nationals who attended Tablighi Jamaat congregation
- Delhi court grants bail to 75 Thai and Nepalese nationals who attended Tablighi Jamaat congregation
- Tablighi Jamaat: Delhi court grants bail to 75 Thai and Nepalese nationals
- Jihadi bride Shamima Begum faces being arrested on terror charges when she returns to the UK as she is pictured wearing jeans, shirt and a blue hat in Syrian refugee camp after High Court victory
- Shehbaz Sharif's interim bail extended by LHC till July 23
- 'Claw-hammer' killer Wesley Ira Purkey says he is 'deeply sorry' before becoming the second federal inmate to be executed this week after Supreme Court rejected 'dementia' defense - as father of 16-year-old victim says 'I hope he rots in hell'
- Ghislaine Maxwell latest news: Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pimp’ is secretly married, hearing reveals after she is denied bail
- 2 jail officials fired after Arkansas escape of white supremacist gang leader, other inmate, police say
- Rajasthan political crisis | High Court asks Speaker to defer action on disqualification notices till July 21
- Coronavirus live updates: More than 100 infected in Santa Rita Jail outbreak
- Bill Cosby LAUGHS in court after he is jailed for up to 10 years for drugging and assaulting a woman as a judge brands him a ‘sexually violent predator’
- Varavara Rao tests positive for COVID-19: Who is the 81-year-old 'rebel' poet and why is he jailed?
- Woman wanted in gold smuggling case booked under UAPA: NIA to Kerala High Court
Aryan Khan to spend one more night in jail as court adjourns hearing till Thursday have 506 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.