Howie Mandel was rushed to the hospital after collapsing at a Starbucks in Woodland Hills, California on Wednesday.
The America’s Got Talent judge was going for coffee with his wife Terry and some friends when he suddenly passed out and fell inside the coffee shop.
Paramedics were immediately called to help Howie before he was rushed to hospital for checks to be done.
The Los Angeles Fire Department also arrived to assist the Canadian comedian and Howie was able to sit up before he was taken to a hospital at Tarzana, California.
Howie was reportedly a regular at the coffee shop and it is believed that customers there were shocked when he collapsed.
Doctors are now running tests on Howie in hospital and sources have told the US site that low blood sugar may have been the cause of him fainting.
Howie showed he had been in hospital with a TikTok video after he had undergone a colonoscopy.
- America's Got Talent judge Howie Mandel rushed to hospital after collapsing in Starbucks
- AGT judge Howie Mandel breaks silence on his hospital dash after collapsing in Starbucks
- America's Got Talent's Howie Mandel rushed to hospital after collapsing in Starbucks
- Howie Mandel in good spirits as he ‘FLASHES’ Ellen DeGeneres one day before AGT judge was hospitalized for collapsing
- Howie Mandel explains what led to him collapsing, jokes he 'can't pass out in a Starbucks privately anymore'
America's Got Talent judge Howie Mandel rushed to hospital after collapsing have 231 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.