Customers are marvelling over a $7.99 day and night cream part of Aldi Australia’s affordable skincare range.
The Lacura products were praised by shoppers in a popular Aldi Facebook group who deemed the skincare to be a ‘must-have’ buys.
One woman who hadn’t tried the skincare before sought advice from the online community, and many said the products are ‘the best’ they’ve ever tried.
The Lacura day and night creams were praised by shoppers in a popular Aldi Facebook group who deemed the skincare to be a ‘must-have’ buys
‘I’ve recently brought the day and night cream in the green boxes. Absolutely the best moisturiser I’ve ever had!’ one woman wrote of the skincare.
‘The best, don’t use anything else and haven’t for years now!!’ another added.
The $7.99 Renew Q10 day cream SPF 15 and the Renew night cream were also recommended among shoppers online.
The face cream for mature skin part of the Revitalise range seemed to have a strong following online too, as it is perfect for women over 50.
Online shoppers were also obsessing over the Lacura caviar range, which featured the Illumination 7 Days Intensive treatment for $14.99 and $19.99 Illumination day and night creams. Other favourites included the Lacura Renew expert day and night creams
Online shoppers were also obsessing over the Lacura caviar range, which featured the Illumination 7 Days Intensive treatment for $14.99 and $19.99 Illumination day and night creams.
‘I’ve seen a difference, I’ve had it since the last lot in November went on sale, smells amazing too,’ one person wrote online about the day and night cream.
The products are a bargain as alternative skincare products containing caviar retail anywhere between $50 and $800.
Compared to others skincare brands sold in supermarkets, such as Nivea, Olay and L’Oreal, Lacura was deemed to be the best according to Canstar Blue reviews.
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream Continues to Focus on Growth and Development of Its Award- Winning Ice Cream
- Here's the scoop: Famous NYC ice cream to appear on Fresno store shelves
- Miami's 11 Best Late-Night Restaurants
- Shoppers are changing, convenience is king; How Redner's is shifting its strategy to attract customers
- Aldi soon will open the first of 15 new supermarkets planned for Southern California in 2019
- 25 cleaning products Amazon shoppers love—and why they're worth it
- Hong Kong goes quiet as subway, shops close after night of violence
- Is Seltzer Jewish? And 99 Other Argument-Starters
- Shopper News blog: Powell Middle boy's basketball heads to state championship
- Romantic restaurants in Indianapolis: 14 fancy date nights
- Nightfood ice cream: natural sleep-aid or bedtime snack
- Best Buy had a very merry Christmas with big sales as shoppers snapped up gadgets, big-screen TVs
- Shopper News blog: Heroes come in all sizes at 'Moms Blog' event
- Pro-style obsession: Video game sensation Fortnite attracts young Minnesota athletes
- Shopper News blog: West Hills takes the initiative, gains 'healthier' status
- The Dose: TennCare purges thousands of kids, Nashville speaks for the trees
- Why will tens of thousands head to Rock Hill this week? Here’s why.
- How a Gay Teen, an Internet Nazi, and a Late-Night Rendezvous Turned to Tragedy
- Criminal referrals tied to Mueller probe may have wide reach; Schools closed over teen obsessed with Columbine
- How to have a perfect date night at Jungle Jim's in Eastgate
Why thousands of shoppers are obsessed with this $7.99 supermarket night cream have 571 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.