Source: Michael Fisher / Android Central
What you need to know
- The Google Pixel 6 Pro appears to have been spotted in a short hands-on video.
- The device appears to be a pre-production unit, as indicated by the logo.
- The Pixel 6 and 6 Pro may be less than a month from launch.
The video was uploaded by Brandon Lee from This is Tech Today and shows what appears to be the Pixel 6 Pro in grey with its curved 6.7-inch QHD+ display showing “Welcome to your Pixel” and some Android 12 Material You-style animations.
— M. Brandon Lee | THIS IS TECH TODAY (@thisistechtoday) September 21, 2021
It’s a short clip, but it gives us what may be our best look at the Pixel 6 Pro in hand. The weird logo on the back would indicate that this is a preproduction unit that’s not exactly ready for prime time. That said, the device looks quite stunning with its glossy finish, and we get a good look at the triple camera setup on the rear.
Google has both Pixel 6 phones on display at its NYC store, so anyone in the area can get a real-life look at the devices, although you won’t be able to touch them and only the back is shown.
Following Google’s August teaser , the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro are expected to be fully announced in October. The release seems imminent following Google’s recent promotion of the device and recent FCC documentation , with rumors pointing to October 19 with a release set for later that month. That’s when we’ll the complete picture of these new phones and how they will manage to compete with the best Android phones .
What do you think of the video? Does it get you excited for the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro?
Leaked renders of the Galaxy S22 Ultra reveal a built-in S Pen slot, something that was missing on this year’s Samsung flagship launches.
There are four options when it comes to which controller you can use with the PlayStation VR. Here’s a rundown of those options and how you can determine which is best to add to your collection.
The iPhone 13 is arriving for many consumers, but the devices leaked prior to the event were a bit different from what was announced, proving many leakers wrong. However, did Apple’s secrecy prove to be a double-edged sword?
Options may be slim-pickings at the moment, but what can you expect from a first-generation device like the Microsoft Surface Duo? This dual-screen wielding monster aims to increase your productivity with a unique hinge system that we haven’t seen before. But do yourself a favor, get a case so even a little bit of dust won’t hinder your experience.
- Hands on: Huawei P30 Pro review
- Thursday's Best Deals: Happy Belly Snacks, Cole Haan Shoes, Moen Faucets, and More
- Best full-frame camera 2019: 10 advanced DSLRs and mirrorless cameras
- Apple iPhone 11 review: The best $700 iPhone Apple has ever made
- The 10 best smartphones of 2018
- Friday's Best Deals: Sonos Speakers, Knives, 4K TVs, and More
- The best Boxing Day sales 2018: don't miss today's excellent deals
- 2018: A year in photographs on The Verge
- The best Boxing Day sales 2018: these top deals are still going
- From Nexus to Android One: a brief history of purist Android phones
- The best January sales 2019: where to find the best deals right now
- The 10 best smartphones you can buy right now
- Galaxy S10 Plus ongoing review: What's good and about about the Galaxy S Fold so far
- Best phone for gaming 2019: the top 10 mobile game performers
The Pixel 6 Pro looks stunning in what may be its first hands-on video have 711 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.