Electric car batteries developed and manufactured by InoBat Auto in Slovakia are highly efficient and safe. This was proven by tests conducted by the Korean testing agency NCT. Testing started in March 2021 and was focused on several parameters, the SITA newswire reported.
The batteries made by InoBat Auto were compared with an industrialised battery that is currently used in several premium vehicles. InoBat batteries have achieved better results in terms of energy capacity, range, and durability.
"The results confirm the quality of our batteries," said Pavol Krokos, a member of the InoBat Board of Directors. "They show better results compared to the battery of an Asian manufacturer."
InoBat has already developed and manufactured another series of batteries and
"We have currently signed a contract with a new customer, and we are in intensive negotiations with others," said Krokoš, who refused to specify the names of the companies.
17. Sep 2021 at 14:08 | Compiled by Spectator staff
- 2020 Tata Tigor EV Facelift With Camouflage Spied Testing in India
- Vespa Club Range Launched At Rs 72,190 — More Attractive Colours From Italy
- Samsung develops solid state battery that provides electric vehicles with a 500 mile range on a single charge
- Sunday drive by Hormazd Sorabjee: A look at the electronic vehicles at the Auto Expo
- Not just shiny cars; smart gaming, safety zones & much more at Auto Expo pavilions
- Bajaj Auto relaunches Chetak in an electric avatar, priced at Rs 1 lakh onwards
- Why Bajaj Auto decided to resurrect the Chetak brand
- Bodybuilder, 28, has a pacemaker fitted weeks before her first bikini competition after battling a rare heart defect her entire life
- Best Buy 3-Day Sale: Up to 70% off iPad, Beats Studio 3, MacBook Air, and more
- Road test review: Hyundai Ioniq PHEV
- Amazon drops the beat with limited-time deals on Bose SoundLink speakers
- The new battery Cooper SE is the Mini we know and love…but it still has a mini range
- How to boost iPhone battery life – most power-draining apps you’re using revealed
- The sneaky way one SF buyer won a bidding war (and beat 3 all-cash offers)
- California could ban gasoline cars — if automakers don’t beat state to it
- BMW’s first long-range EV won’t come to the US
- How used car market players are beating the blues
- Aldi launch Easter sloth range - with prices starting from just 85p
- Mercedes bids for green as Hamilton eyes Schumacher records
- Toyota Confirms Plans To Launch Its Electric Car In India
Tests show InoBat Auto batteries beat the competition in range and durability have 441 words, post on spectator.sme.sk at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.